• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
iMCMwXH.jpg

#SWAG #TRILLMATIC
#$WANK #PUSSY #NOCHAINZ #XGAMES15

For Wazzy's weird emoticon thingy, the only song I can think of when I look at it is "Paper Planes" by MIA LOLL

*Bang bang banggg* and take yo monayyyy.

That thing on the left looks like a weird ass gun, and the question mark looks like a money bag....? Idk. Megan you're weird i love you <3

We need to all go to a strip club just to see Kevin make it rain.

For Wazzy's weird emoticon thingy, the only song I can think of when I look at it is "Paper Planes" by MIA LOLL

That thing on the left looks like a weird ass gun, and the question mark looks like a money bag....? Idk. Megan you're weird i love you <3

I'm cosigning this. It's the only thing that makes any sense.

Wazzy

Banned
It is uguuuuuuu~ I believe

Administrator, not moderator!
Haha that's even better.
more hints! :|
It's a popular song.

Gorlllll it's one of our favourite songs.

guh. go for a run and come back to do a couple of semi laps in my pool. I get into the pool (which felt amazing after the run) and get 2 laps in and... lightning. Fuck.

And my aunt has to be put in a medically-induced coma for three days before her pneumonia caused something that has a 30-40% mortality rate.

ugh

MutFox

Banned
Sorry to hear that Kyle. That sounds awful. :(

DING DING DING

You get something nice for guessing right even though you totally wrote that after I texted you so gud job.

God damnit, you said recently popular... haha
That's like 2 years ago... :|

Made me listen to some Top40 stuff though... ;D

**EDIT **

God damn just re-read your post and it says not recently popular... :(

Thanks guys. We'll see. It can be higher or lower than the average I gave, depending on how early they caught it.

Considering she makes minimum wage and our healthcare is a joke and crazy expensive though, I'm afraid they probably caught it pretty late. Just conjecture on my part though. :/

Wazzy

Banned
God damnit, you said recently popular... haha
That's like 2 years ago... :|

Made me listen to some Top40 stuff though... ;D

**EDIT **

God damn just re-read your post and it says not recently popular... :(
:p
Thanks guys. We'll see. It can be higher or lower than the average I gave, depending on how early they caught it.

Considering she makes minimum wage and our healthcare is a joke and crazy expensive though, I'm afraid they probably caught it pretty late. Just conjecture on my part though. :/

Damn I hope something can be done. Thoughts are with your family and here's hoping for the best outcome.

It got really dark during my run and I got a bit skeered because I heard something howl. Not sure if it was just a dog or a coyote.

It was really pretty and nice out tho. Cool breeze, fireflies errywhere, corn stalks rustling.

But I couldn't help but be a bit paranoid that someone was going to jump out at me. #surroundedbycornfields #OhioChainsawMassacre

Windam

Scaley member
Sorry Kyle. Hoping for the best for your aunt. :(

It got really dark during my run and I got a bit skeered because I heard something howl. Not sure if it was just a dog or a coyote.

It was really pretty and nice out tho. Cool breeze, fireflies errywhere, corn stalks rustling.

But I couldn't help but be a bit paranoid that someone was going to jump out at me. #surroundedbycornfields #OhioChainsawMassacre

I don't think any black people live in Ohio, or at least where you're from, so you should be fine on your evening runs. I'd do midnight/2-3am runs if I were you, just because I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom