• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Lost my home. :( Just stopping in to say hi all.

url-2.gif

Acid08

Banned
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAZZY, HOPE IT'S GREAT

I got really high with my uncle before coming to this family reunion and it has been a very weird day

AcridMeat

Banned
Halo 2 click on this then listen to this trust~
Quick music post before I go into work, and because I want to listen to it anyway:

Lianne La Havas - They Could Be Wrong

This lady writes incredible love songs. Her album is so damn good, and she's a legit sweetheart, so humble and unassuming.

Edit: I'll check out your links on the way home Pete, post some chill stuff to come down after a shift at a busy night club bro.
Nice this is really smooth. I'll have to post some different stuff right now because I'm on some hype hype right now.
I got really high with my uncle before coming to this family reunion and it has been a very weird day
Hahaha, sounds like a good time.

Turin

Banned
The trick with DA is to browse the really, really bad stuff and pretend the good doesn't exist!

Everyone on DA is either a super talented professional or an amateur who can't even draw stick figures. There is no in between.

I haven't done anything in years. I could probably still sketch a face though.

Acid08

Banned
So many cute dogs at the park today, I wanted to steal them all and bring 'em back to Cali ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Also had the best turk burg I've ever eaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom