• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me. Here's a doodle of Squall I did a long long long time ago. I don't even know where it is anymore.

KXbXUUb.jpg

Tbh you already get points for doing a sketch from my favorite FF game <33333333333.

Also that's miles better than what I could have done! I could tell it was Squall right off the bat! :3

My horrible moustache has already started to grow back in after only three days.

:NEGMAN:

Why can't the rest of my facial hair grow like this?

Why is life so hard?

I jusT.

My facial hair is so damn patchy and I want it to stop being a mess and just connect. But hew knows if that will ever happen. I'm 25. Come the fuck on, body.

I swear I have hair on my cheeks where there was none a few years ago. But god, I can't.

Mmmmmm I'd have no objections to that. :3 :3 :3 :3

#<3

zeemumu

Guys I need new music but I have to leave for work right now. Give me suggestions while I'm gone. I'm pretty much fine with any genre as long as it's good, but I usually listen to alternative and anything similar to Good Riddance by Green Day. A lot of nostalgia on that song.

Post from my Avengers 2 thread. So good.

haha, LOVE IT (start at the bottom)

Currently being held hostage to be told why they are wrong by some of the most talented women in genre right now. Whoever scheduled this...

In media because you'll lose your seat if you get up. The same fanboys who say it's no big deal that Marvel hasn't had a female lead are

Want to see Marvel's presentation about what they have planned next,u are REQUIRED to watch an hour long discussion of female representation

So this is fantastic: There is a "Women Who Kick Ass" SDCC panel in Hall H scheduled immediately before Marvel. In other words, if you...
https://twitter.com/StoryofEverest

The ugly or not thread is getting dumb now.

It's like the OP doesn't understand how preferences work. He's average looking to most people in the thread, but I guess that's worse than being repulsively ugly.

He wants people to tell him he's attractive and that's it apparently. Because you can't just be normal looking. You have to be either drop dead gorgeous or a vile creature who shatters mirrors when you look into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom