• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, it's gotten worse.

Now he wants people to rate him on a scale of 1 to 10.

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

:3

Admittedly, my ability to identify what makes a guy attractive is somewhat lacking.

Well, that's only normal. You yourself aren't attracted to guys, after all!

It's true tho. You're handsome/rugged as opposed to "pretty", and that's something almost every guy has a hard soft spot for. :3

You will accept her into your heart one day, child.

Repent.

Oh yeah? Whadya gonna do if I don't?! :O

p98eNfT.gif

Windam

Scaley member
As someone who legitimately does struggle with the way they look, that thread is blargh to me. Am I okay, GAF? :/

Halo 2

Banned
As someone who legitimately does struggle with the way they look, that thread is blargh to me. Am I okay, GAF? :/
Kevin honestly you look fine. Like you could bone chicks. Ones you find attractive.

You're going to look even better in 2-3 years so don't worry.

#science

*I swear to glob that my cat just meow'd like a sassy black woman

Windam

Scaley member
Why is there no "Pause Download" option on the PS4? What the fuck?

Kevin you're attractive. I promise.

You're beautiful <3

Kevin honestly you look fine. Like you could bone chicks. Ones you find attractive.

You're going to look even better in 2-3 years so don't worry.

#science

Thanks guys. Been struggling with it for the past few days since OKC and Tinder been going shittily and I haven't left my place in a while (well, I'm broke now, anyways :p).

Why is there no "Pause Download" option on the PS4? What the fuck?

Thanks guys. Been struggling with it for the past few days since OKC and Tinder been going shittily and I haven't left my place in a while (well, I'm broke now, anyways :p).

It's okay man.. I'm having a lot of appearance and self-esteem issues lately too :/

Turin

Banned
Well, that's only normal. You yourself aren't attracted to guys, after all!

It's true tho. You're handsome/rugged as opposed to "pretty", and that's something almost every guy has a hard soft spot for. :3

I always figured it had something to do with pronounced bone structure in the face.

And I'll give you a sensual hug just for being nice. ;)

I have come to really love my avatar

Everyone should love their own avatar.

#SelfRespect

I always figured it had something to do with pronounced bone structure in the face.

And I'll give you a sensual hug just for being nice. ;)
A sensual hug from you is the best hug <3

Also, I really don't like guys who have that sharp facial bone structure :| makes them look too skinny. yuuck.
Everyone was ugly during adolescence.

We were all there.

You're an 11 out of 10 to me, bae. <3
The feeling is mutual bae <33 Thanks for that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom