• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of some, yes. I didn't know it was case by case, though. I thought they were just really good at hiding lol

Yeah, in Footy Gaf there's someone posting who is actually permd. Everyone knows and from time to time we don't even talk around it. Another guy who came back after being permd was banned again however. Case by case it is.

IIRC, Stump basically said that the reason they don't ban everyone's perma'd alts is because sometimes the person they banned has actually tried to become a better poster, and it shows.

So close yet so far, Rendle.

Welp.

This is about what I expected if there were a tie.

Stephen's got the edge because he has a penis tho.

You're going to choose dicks over your chicks???

You're breaking the first rule of feminism tbh

IIRC, Stump basically said that the reason they don't ban everyone's perma'd alts is because sometimes the person they banned has actually tried to become a better poster, and it shows.

Oh, I see.

Neogaf is Halo! Halo is Neogaf!

finkle+einhorn.gif

I've been living a lie.

Wazzy

Banned
I don't think it matters. If you're perma'd once, that's it.

For the record, he's great and really funny, but I don't think the powers that be would make an exception. If they did, they would have to let all perma'd members have alts.

Oh I know but they've made exceptions before which is why I'm a little confused. I mean a mod is one of them. :p

Not my concern, though. It's their decision and I don't really want to question moderating.

I've never waxed anything. Ow.

The perks of having light body hair. Although, if I were hairier I probably still wouldn't get rid of the hair. Unless it was on my back. Back hair's groce.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm not taking the bandage off because it'll probably start bleeding like crazy again.

All from ONE RAZOR STROKE.

It looks like we are the same shade of fluorescent white. You need to get out/expose your ankles more.

With that said, it's now 100% official that I suck at being a bachelor. I threw my new tight polo into the dryer and now it's baby sized.

WHY?

A Ramsay tea.

I guess we now know which Game of Thrones character you are.

0UnlMoJ.gif

It looks like we are the same shade of fluorescent white. You need to get out/expose your ankles more.

With that said, it's now 100% official that I suck at being a bachelor. I threw my new tight polo into the dryer and now it's baby sized.

WHY?

One time I went outside and my dad asked me if I was going to start sparkling.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not taking the bandage off because it'll probably start bleeding like crazy again.

All from ONE RAZOR STROKE.

How the fuck. I've never cut myself shaving my beard and I use shitty disposable two blade razors, without foam or even water. Legs seem like they're easier too.

How the fuck. I've never cut myself shaving my beard and I use shitty disposable two blade razors, without foam or even water. Legs seem like they're easier too.

The razor broke as I was cutting down. The bottom section of plastic between the blade and the rest of the razor at the bottom of the head snapped, leaving no buffer between my delicate leg and the evil steel.

Look, I only learned thanks to GAF that you don't need to iron bras. Don't saturate me.

Don't laugh at me, fakequerls.

Real talk, I've never ironed anything in my life anyway.

The razor broke as I was cutting down. The bottom section of plastic between the blade and the rest of the razor at the bottom of the head snapped, leaving no buffer between my delicate leg and the evil steel.

Ouch.

This would never have happened if it weren't for patriarchal beauty standards. #fuckthepatriarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom