• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK I DID IT AGAIN

I MADE YOU BELIEVE

WE WERE MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS

Early Britney is actually the worst.

Her albums only got good when she sexually awakened with Britney (self-titled)

Don't let your nostalgia for a few singles blind you to this truth. 2007-2008 was her peak with the double punch of Blackout and Circus.

Femme Fatale and Britney Jean should be forgotten.

Early Britney is actually the worst.

Her albums only got good when she sexually awakened with Britney (self-titled)

Don't let your nostalgia for a few singles blind you to this truth. 2007-2008 was her peak with the double punch of Blackout and Circus.

Femme Fatale and Britney Jean should be forgotten.

wat

Are you going to deny the cultural and musical impact of ...Baby One More Time, Oops! I Did It Again, Toxic, Lucky, I'm a Slave 4 U, Stronger, Everytime, (You Drive Me) Crazy, etc.???

wat

Are you going to deny the cultural and musical impact of ...Baby One More Time, Oops! I Did It Again, Toxic, Lucky, I'm a Slave 4 U, Stronger, Everytime, (You Drive Me) Crazy, etc.???

Those three are from her Britney or post-Britney output.

And I'm not denying those other songs. I'm simply saying the albums they're attached to aren't very strong albums.

zeemumu

I requested time off for August 9th and 10th and my assistant manager said that it was okay and yet they have me schedule for two full shifts on those days.

Turin

Banned
I requested time off for August 9th and 10th and my assistant manager said that it was okay and yet they have me schedule for two full shifts on those days.

Make sure you put in a note that you can't be there on those days no matter what. That there's no negotiating this.

My brother comes in my room:

"Em, did you know they're making Mockingjay into two movies??"
"..yeah"
"I just saw the trailer it looks sick. I wish she had written more books."

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

zeemumu

Warms me heart to see that Canadian TV networks have their airings so regularly recorded, put on to the internet and made into gifs.

I'm sorry your workplace is full of douches. :(

Yeah...I need more table to flip...

I'm gonna go talk to them when I go in tomorrow.

Just use it wisely.

As long as you make responsible purchasing decisions, credit cards can be great.

I still don't have one because I don't fully trust myself yet tbh.

Just use it wisely.

As long as you make responsible purchasing decisions, credit cards can be great.

Get one with a low limit or set yourself a hard limit and just pay it off every month. That's what I do. I havent asked my bank to raise my limit once since I got it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Just use it wisely.

It's for emergencies and Germany :D
I haven't trusted myself either. Until now
Made sure to get a super low limit too that I can pay off easily.
Slightly below the mean penis

u2DTVhE.png
Slightly below ain't no thang bro

Windam

Scaley member
Just finished Baptism of Fire. I need the next Witcher book NAO.

Seriously people, get on these books. They're actually some of the few books I've had difficulty putting down. So good. I just hope the prequel story coming out next year (?) is translated into English sooner than these books were, seeing as how The Witcher is suddenly so popular.

Fuck, I'm actually really upset now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fish+hook

Just finished Baptism of Fire. I need the next Witcher book NAO.

Seriously people, get on these books. They're actually some of the few books I've had difficulty putting down. So good. I just hope the prequel story coming out next year (?) is translated into English sooner than these books were, seeing as how The Witcher is suddenly so popular.

Fuck, I'm actually really upset now.

I'll get to it... eventually.

zeemumu

Okay, since my CSM isn't going to be of any help, I'm going to go ahead and talk to the assistant manager tomorrow since he's the one that I spoke to first after I made the request and is the one who said that it should be fine. Hopefully he can fix this because I made this request weeks in advance and it's a little late to change my plans now. Pray for me, guys.

Better throw my hand in, wish me happy landing, all I gotta do is...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I told a friend of a friend I'd be interested in going stargazing with her, and somehow that turned into her wanting to go out drinking and now I'm pretty sure she wants to get me drunk so she can fuck me because she's depressed.

terrisus

So in February I spot this guy in some threads whose avatar looks really cool so I send him a message. His posts are pretty great too.

k090yb3.png

He links me to the game Broken Age. I remember seeing the trailer and that's why the avatar is so vaguely familiar. The avatar in question:

z5yVMNG.png

Then Neogaf. gets banned. I look through his recent posts and I can't even be sure what he did. I'm pretty sure I used his avatar for a day or two. Because Elijah Wood is awesome.

Then in May I notice there's a guy called "Matt Damon" around in the same kinda threads I post in. And it's so obvious. There's no overlap on the join dates either.

WgEcgij.png

He gets banned and I feel bad about it pretty much immediately. Live and let live right?

In June I send a pm to someone who replied in the "I've never done an illegal drug" thread. Because I think it's funny he posted a picture of a vaporiser without actually explaining that it is one.

aLD6Gqh.png

We send each other some music and stuff, seems like an ok dude.

Cut to July. just hanging out in FakeGaf with Halo 2. Halo 2 posts a screencap of his Tinder app. I'm not sure what Tinder is but it sounds familiar. Then I remember that I saw that Matt Damon had posted in the Tinder thread when I scoped him out after seeing his avatar was the same. Then it hits me. Neogaf.? Matt Damon? Halo 2? These are all weird as hell usernames. Could Halo 2, someone who i'd call a freind, be a proxy account? Someone who I've gotten banned before? Now I know how that guy in that Korean movie who bangs his daughter feels. I decide that I need to find out if he's a proxy without letting him know that I know he's a proxy. Needless to say subtly is not my strong suit.

lg09JJB.png

I decide that this means nothing. I mean, are we going to put everyone on NeoGaf who uses Tinder, played Broken Age, and watched Review on trial?

Late July, Halo 2 gets banned.

I love my dead gay son.

Aww =(

I didn't know any of the previous accounts, and don't know any of the history behind any of that, but Halo 2 seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom