• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Somebody on AnimeGAF talked about this thread.
What is this about? Giving the OP I'd say 'nothin an all'. But this can't surely be true, yes?

The_Poet

Banned
Somebody on AnimeGAF talked about this thread.
What is this about? Giving the OP I'd say 'nothin an all'. But this can't surely be true, yes?

How thirsty are you?
How much do you like Windam?
Do you like Pineapple on pizza?
Are you willing to post a selfie on demand?

Are you willing to post a selfie on demand?

Ummm no who does that
0nHPl27.jpg

This strips all the ethereal and haunting feel of the original and replaces it with generic EDM bussy popping trash.

I'll probably use when I'm drunk.

Yet you've been stanning Break Free....

Break Free is a bop. And I won't deny it even if I largely don't like Grundy.

ARIANAL. HELP.

Gawd I really don't like her. I don't even know why. Like.. I know why. But I just feel like for some reason my dislike for her is still way too strong for the reasons behind it LOL

#same

She's just so annoying.

This strips all the ethereal and haunting feel of the original and replaces it with generic EDM bussy popping trash.

I'll probably use when I'm drunk.

Break Free is a bop. And I won't deny it even if I largely don't like Grundy.

#same

She's just so annoying.
SO ANNOYING. And evil. Cue the "PROMISE YOU WON'T BUY WEED WITH THIS" images plz.

I know what kind of loser does that?
Your eyes are like magnificent crystals. I'm falling into them <3

And dat scruff.

Wazzy

Banned
Still sad to see him gone. Was he making offensive posts on his previous account? If not I wish they would just let it pass since he seemed to be pretty good on this account.

Still sad to see him gone. Was he making offensive posts on his previous account? If not I wish they would just let it pass since he seemed to be pretty good on this account.

I don't think it matters. If you're perma'd once, that's it.

For the record, he's great and really funny, but I don't think the powers that be would make an exception. If they did, they would have to let all perma'd members have alts.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funky, I demand a selfie taken with your shitty Windows Phone. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

Alt accounts.

I took a crazy haired Sunday morning selfie from my bed a couple of weeks ago, but since you are too cool to be on the WhatsApp group...

Now I'm having a huge ass bowl of 0% Greek yogurt with strawberry puree. Best diet* midnight snack ever. I'm getting engorged just by looking at it.

*the actual best is still leftover pizza, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

I don't think it matters. If you're perma'd once, that's it.

For the record, he's great and really funny, but I don't think the powers that be would make an exception. If they did, they would have to let all perma'd members have alts.

Some perma'd members DO have alts now, and most of the time mods DO know about it. It's case by case though, as Stump mentioned so long ago.

I don't know who my favorite person on GAF is now that Halo 2's gone.

When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

Whoever gets this reference is my new favorite person on GAF.

Some perma'd members DO have alts now, and most of the time mods DO know about it. It's case by case though, as Stump mentioned so long ago.

I know of some, yes. I didn't know it was case by case, though. I thought they were just really good at hiding lol

I don't know who my favorite person on GAF is now that Halo 2's gone.

When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

Whoever gets this reference is my new favorite person on GAF.

He would have made a great king.

Linius

Yeah, in Footy Gaf there's someone posting who is actually permd. Everyone knows and from time to time we don't even talk around it. Another guy who came back after being permd was banned again however. Case by case it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom