• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
What is this soulja boy trash playing at my work right now? Do they think it's clever? It's just a minute of "SHOPPING CARTTTTT BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH DO THE SHOPPING CART"

Kill me.

What is this soulja boy trash playing at my work right now? Do they think it's clever? It's just a minute of "SHOPPING CARTTTTT BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH DO THE SHOPPING CART"

Kill me.

tumblr_mzzrq7Uowf1s4jr0no1_500.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Fux is a pretty great website. Just ask Transhuman.

lfkN4ih.png

I don't know what was at the end of those links and I don't want to know.

Also everyone in the chat was using cameras except Windam. For reasons that probably have to do with that those links, if you know what I mean.

Just had my CT scan...
Now just waiting.

Did they kiss your brain better?

Windam

Scaley member
lfkN4ih.png

I don't know what was at the end of those links and I don't want to know.

Also everyone in the chat was using cameras except Windam. For reasons that probably have to do with that those links, if you know what I mean.

I told you I have no PC webcam! Just the one built into my Macbook, which I never use.

MutFox

Banned
Did they kiss your brain better?
Mut, why do you need a CT scan?(I'm guessing I missed it}

Worst stomach/intestinal pain in my life.
It woke me up like at 5am
I don't puke, like ever, but it happened multiple times this morn.
Wasn't normal puke either. :(

They drugged me up through IV earlier.
No pain the last few hours.
They took blood too.

Now just waiting for results.

NinjaBoiX

Nah man, just pretty girls having normal sex or pretty girls having sex with other pretty girls.

Basically, Hayden Winters scenes.

I hate that degrading shit, it's fucking gross IMO.

Windam

Scaley member
Nah man, just pretty girls having normal sex or pretty girls having sex with other pretty girls.

Basically, Hayden Winters scenes.

I hate that degrading shit, it's fucking gross IMO.

Hayden Winters scenes are usually too boring for me. I never really got into Sasha's slapping videos and shit, but regular anal/dp/gangbang, yeah.

Her best line ever was "Fuck me like a gradeschooler, yeah!" which was so out of left field in the video. There was no warning for it. It was great :lol

NinjaBoiX

You're a sexual deviant Kev.

No girl is going to want you to slap your cock around her face or stand on her head or any of that other weirdo shit.

Just to prepare you.

Windam

Scaley member
You're a sexual deviant Kev.

No girl is going to want you to slap your cock around her face or stand on her head or any of that other weirdo shit.

Just to prepare you.

1. Mayron does that and she's amateur.

2. That Gigi Rivera scene was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom