• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've officially officially started packing. Oh my god there's so much stuff. Suitcase is awesome though. Black with purple flowers :D

Also so much candy/chocolate for the flights. Imma be fat by the time I get to Germany D:
Well it's Germany you'll probably leave fatter too.

I didn't mean with a baby btw.

;o

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Lawdy. That'd be the worst STD to catch over there D:
Well. Any would be terrible. But that's up there as one of the worst.

Clydefrog

More like

h8bhp61.jpg

fuckin LOL

I literally just laughed out loud seeing that

zeemumu

Also, Dragonz, I know you like the series and I'll agree that it's a good series, but the first Uncharted...the shooting mechanics are busted. Sometimes the cover doesn't work and blindfiring serves no purpose because it still forces you out of cover for some reason.

Also, Dragonz, I know you like the series and I'll agree that it's a good series, but the first Uncharted...the shooting mechanics are busted. Sometimes the cover doesn't work and blindfiring serves no purpose because it still forces you out of cover for some reason.

TAKE IT BACK.

Turin

Banned
Uncharted 2 was okay. I'm just not a fan. Let me know if Uncharted 4 finally acknowledges that Drake is the real villain of the series.

MutFox

Banned
Still in the hospital?

Nah, I'm out with a bunch of painkillers... :|
Though I can't drive to work, (Might crash the car due to being drowsy)
my bro said he'd give me a ride though. :p

The Doc said the pain I had was supposedly worse than child birth.
It hurt, A LOT, but I dunno if I'd go to that level.
Though they also said they hadn't experienced either, so there's that. ;D

Clydefrog

One of my female coworkers who sits near me has the neediest husband ever... and they JUST broke the 1 year anniversary mark. She's younger than me and this is her second marriage. I hate/love how I get to hear everything.

He's always calling her personal cell phone, which she gladly picks up and says "hi dear". Then it's usually followed by something about the dog before it devolves into an argument. I honestly don't know if he has a job. After a few minutes of arguing in front of everyone at the office, she leaves her cube and takes it into an empty office.

I've met him at off-sites and other get-togethers. He's introverted (as am I) but shows zero interest in anyone but his wife. It's just a little off-putting.

wow I just typed all that for no apparent raisin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom