• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hey, PhoenixDark (I think it was him) confessed to kiss his gorl after receiving head from her so he could taste himself.

Why do I remember this?

Aim for your mouth next time.

wvrEYQG.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Did I ever tell you about the time I held a girl's hand?

YOU'RE RUINING MY INNOCENCE YOU FUCKS!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Welp, I just accidentally clicked on the "I like you" button of some random lady who just showed up in Adopt a Dude. Because fuck surfing sites with tiny menus using tablets, that's why.

Let's see if this degenerates into something fun.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I think now may be a good time to tell you that babies do not come from storks.

I mean no shit.

How would a stork carry a baby elephant? Clearly the existence of babies is some sort of complex conspiracy, possibly spearheaded by the Croatian government.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've officially officially started packing. Oh my god there's so much stuff. Suitcase is awesome though. Black with purple flowers :D

Also so much candy/chocolate for the flights. Imma be fat by the time I get to Germany D:

Windam

Scaley member
I've officially officially started packing. Oh my god there's so much stuff. Suitcase is awesome though. Black with purple flowers :D

Also so much candy/chocolate for the flights. Imma be fat by the time I get to Germany D:

But you'll taste all the sweeter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom