• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Welp. Time to start posting pictures of my ding dong.

Edit: I have a completely mental Border Collie. I guess I could take some pictures with her.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My ding dong is probably the least pretty part of my body, TBH. I'm not exactly proud of that fucker.

BRB, asking for a spare cat.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
my profile pic is me with glasses, a beard and my kitten.
I wish I could see this but I believe someone was hidden when he checked me out >:|
Welp. Time to start posting pictures of my ding dong.

Edit: I have a completely mental Border Collie. I guess I could take some pictures with her.
That'll work. The dog I mean.
Ding dong could work if it's pretty

Edit: well nevermind. It's not pretty

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wish I could see this but I believe someone was hidden when he checked me out >:|

That'll work. The dog I mean.
Ding dong could work if it's pretty

Edit: well nevermind. It's not pretty

hrhrhr yes I was.

It's this one:

TjhrhJh.jpg

I mean, it's one thing if you don't see your SO face-to-face every day. Sure, then I could buy you not talking to them, due to some aversion to digital communication or whatever.

But if you're living together?

I couldn't imagine going a day not talking to them.

E92 M3

I'm so sleepy; can't keep my head up at work. When I finally need an energy drink, no one in the office has one. Bullllllllllllllllllllshit

Windam

Scaley member
She currently in therapy for having a mental breakdown and trying to sleep with her 45 year old married professor. Who she talks about occasionally. Tonight is going to be one of the most awkward experiences of my life. No buffer zone

She's cute but pretentious.

FHUTA.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Never had sushi, cream cheese, bagels, ranch dressing, or maple syrup.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So did you FHUTA?

I had been up for about 36 hours. 2 hours before I was supposed to meet her, I fell into a sleep so deep and tranquil that I never wanted to wake up (Which is probably my brain's reaction to REM sleep after REM sleep deprivation)

She called to reschedule for tomorrow while I was out so I don't have to worry about her nailing a dead cat to my door for standing her up or something.

There's a sale at the nearby Sam's Club where PS4's are 349.99.

Should I?

You could buy half a good PC with that money man,

Or sunglasses.

tumblr_mqkd89GZlg1snzjy6o1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
FINE

I quote

"I always knew I liked girls and dating them I've never felt like missing anything, but all the guys I've dated in the past have been jerks so I didn't know if missing something was because I didn't like guys or because they were jerks. You're everything I could hope for in a guy but there's still something missing, so I'm pretty sure I only like girls. Sorry."

... yep.

Spat my coffee at work. Omg I'm laughing yet I feel so bad. I'm sorry to hear that happened Smileyyyyyy. It's probably because I live here.

*tries to clean coffee off keyboard with post-it note*

TrueGrime

FINE

I quote

"I always knew I liked girls and dating them I've never felt like missing anything, but all the guys I've dated in the past have been jerks so I didn't know if missing something was because I didn't like guys or because they were jerks. You're everything I could hope for in a guy but there's still something missing, so I'm pretty sure I only like girls. Sorry."

... yep.

Damn. Just.. damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom