• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
...Just how old are you?! Digimon was HUGE from like '99-'03.

almost 50

top of the page edit:

cEU4k.gif

Windam

Scaley member
lisa help me

can't believe you chose a guy who won't be able to get it up in a few years over me, someone full of youthful energy and vitality

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey guys, talking about chill tunes, I heard this on a YouTube video I was watching last night, bloody gorgeous it is:

Enter The Void - Visual Effects featurette

The vocals that come in around the 5:00 mark toast my cashews. I know it's Sigur Ros, but anyone know the name of the tune?
Couldn't watch the video but I have the movie on my Netflix queue, thanks for reminding me. Also about to start watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time.
This was enjoyable.
This song is kind of catchy. It's been playing at my work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc
Thought this was alright. Seems another producer is chasing that slower tune with female vocals for them popularity points. Of course I'm a hypocrite because I really liked this Sub Focus song which is the exact same.
Zedd - Stache

No vocals on this one.
This is in line with the Zedd I remembered.The Anthem was part of one of my many driving mixes back in college.

Then when I was feeling extra energetic and frisky, I'd listen to this Lucky Date remix of it.

NinjaBoiX
talking about all this type of music reminded me of this Dirtyloud song, Trash House Music. This was my damn jam, I think I played it on the radio one night. I just love how it builds and builds and builds. Fantastic to go on a drive to.

edit: Aw shit I got to the final crescendo around 5 minutes with the drop...FUCK YEAH!

zeemumu

All I remember from digimon is that one of the main villains was murdered with email spam, and that there was a series where the kids just transform into the digimon by slashing their wrists with a digital barcode.

I have a bunch of coworkers goin on a float for the parade...

I've sang on a float in the parade for 2 years. It'll be nice to actually just sit and enjoy it this time. :3
Remember length settings!

I really hope the movie/season 1 Blu-Rays make their way here or have English VO/subtitles on the Japanese release (LOL). I still have my VHS of the movie. :')

I honestly feel like I'll get frustrated and impulsively shave everything off LOLL wahhhh ;__;

Omg YASSS THE MOVIE. GIVES ME THE FEELS.
AND THE SOUNDTRACK. I NEED MOMENTS.

Windam

Scaley member
I've sang on a float in the parade for 2 years. It'll be nice to actually just sit and enjoy it this time. :3

I honestly feel like I'll get frustrated and impulsively shave everything off LOLL wahhhh ;__;

Omg YASSS THE MOVIE. GIVES ME THE FEELS.
AND THE SOUNDTRACK. I NEED MOMENTS.

I remember the soundtrack all too well.

Hey now, you're a rockstar...

and

We're the kids in America, oh-oh!

Amazing because they're Japanese.

I remember the soundtrack all too well.

Hey now, you're a rockstar...

and

We're the kids in America, oh-oh!

Amazing because they're Japanese.

THE ICE WE SKATE, IS GETTIN PRETTY THIN
THE WATER'S GETTIN WARM SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL SWIM
MY WORLD'S ON FIRE, HOW BOUT YOURS?
THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT AND I'LL NEVER GET BORED

Indignate

I went to the doctor's the other day for a check-up and he was like "So you're only 24 years old, I mean 24 years young, and..."

I was like what? I think it was weirder coming from him because he looks like he's 27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom