• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Haven't you swallowed enough spiders at night?!

my-babies-aw-look-wow-o.gif

It's been weeks since I saw a spider, and it was in a wood pile.

I think you need to come live here.

For uh

Reasons

The species of spider that can be found in Australia is ten times more frightening that what we get here

You come here

In other news, I just rolled $91 worth of change that I am now taking to the bank to cash.

Moral of the story: roll your fucking change

Windam

Scaley member
Who's gonna be getting the new PS3/360 Digimon game coming out this Fall? Y'all fuckers better buy it with me. I want more Digimon stuff back in NA. I miss the days of walking into Toys R Us and seeing Greymon plushies next to Digivices and action figures. :'(

Who's gonna be getting the new PS3/360 Digimon game coming out this Fall? Y'all fuckers better buy it with me. I want more Digimon stuff back in NA. I miss the days of walking into Toys R Us and seeing Greymon plushies next to Digivices and action figures. :'(

MEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ME. I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

I still play Digimon World to this day. and I STILL cry that they didn't localize Digimon Adventures for PSP ;___________;

YAAAAAAS RFNQWGLIUWT
0c25SDq.gif

I'M SQUEALING LIKE A PIG I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD 2015 WILL BE AMAZING I'M SHARING THIS ON FACEBOOK WHEN IT'S UP AND Y'ALL BETTER LIKE IT AND COMMENT

2015 IS ONLY LIKE 6 MONTHS AWAY KEVIN I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT MEOW.

WHAT IF WE CAN PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER OR SOMETHING.

I NEED. MOMENTSERNGLWENG

Along the notes of excitement, yesterday evening I pre-ordered my copies of Dangranronpa 2 and Layton vs. Wright.

I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING RIGHT MEOW.

Windam

Scaley member
2015 IS ONLY LIKE 6 MONTHS AWAY KEVIN I CAN'T HANDLE THIS RIGHT MEOW.

WHAT IF WE CAN PLAY ONLINE TOGETHER OR SOMETHING.

I NEED. MOMENTSERNGLWENG

Along the notes of excitement, yesterday evening I pre-ordered my copies of Dangranronpa 2 and Layton vs. Wright.

I'M ACTUALLY SHAKING RIGHT MEOW.

WE ARE DOING IT OMG WARGREYMON YEEEEEEEEES

AND OH MY GOD SEASON 1 AND ITS MOVIES ARE COMING OUT ON BLURAY NEXT YEAR TOO THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU

okay you two need to calm down. it's just Digimon

digimon is the poor mans pokemon.

Fuck you both. Tai and Agumon are a better duo than Ash and Pikachu ever were and ever will be.

MutFox

Banned
Morning!

Didn't go to work today.
Coworkers told me to stay home and rest.

Though I haven't needed painkillers since last night! XD

Never been to a pride parade... :|

WE ARE DOING IT OMG WARGREYMON YEEEEEEEEES

AND OH MY GOD SEASON 1 AND ITS MOVIES ARE COMING OUT ON BLURAY NEXT YEAR TOO THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU

Fuck you both. Tai and Agumon are a better duo than Ash and Pikachu ever were and ever will be.
I like Digimon and Pokemon equally tbh.

BUT THIS IS HUGEEE AHHH PATAMON AND TERRIERMON I'M COMING 4 U

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
ITT: People pretend they're above Digimon.

Digiman was "big" when I was like 30 years old. Fuck that, I don't even like Pokemon 'cause I grew out of it before it was a thing. If I had to settle for nostalgia TV anime I'd go with Saber Rider or Samurai Pizza Cats.

Fucking kids get off my lawn.

Windam

Scaley member
Digiman was "big" when I was like 30 years old. Fuck that, I don't even like Pokemon 'cause I grew out of it before it was a thing. If I had to settle for nostalgia TV anime I'd go with Saber Rider or Samurai Pizza Cats.

Fucking kids get off my lawn.

...Just how old are you?! Digimon was HUGE from like '99-'03.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom