• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard one time Digimon punched Pokemon in the face. It was awesome.

Wazzy why did you throw Rocket off your avatar?

DqDS9Np.gif

;)

E92 M3

Bro, Skyrim is the best.

I'm going to read books in Skyrim. Have a chest with hundreds of them. Good idea!

It's unfortunate, due to my introverted personality after hanging out with people I have to recharge.

MutFox

Banned
Just woke up from a nap...
Gonna start heading towards the theatre...

GOTG XD

It can't be as good as I've hyped it to be.
Get ready for my review of how terrible it was.

Turin

Banned
Cause I'm an angel, right?! :3 :3
th_angeling.gif

You're like gay Bilbo.

This was enjoyable.

Yeah. Most people know those guys because of their cheesy stuff but some of their acoustic music is actually good.

I've been trimming for years.

It's pride this weekend tho and the other gays like hairless creatures of god tbh X_X

This will require great discipline. Go forth grasshopper.

Well I'll know in a few days if I truly fucked up. In your opinion, how do you fuck up a phone interview?

I managed to get my job at Lowes going into the interview with zero fucks given. I think they liked that somehow.....

Well, I do like to suck. Just not blood.

As long as you're absorbing fluids to enhance your life-force it's like the same thing.

I'm not a child, bae ;____;. That would make us illegal >:O

Although you DID almost fap to a picture of me singing when I was 17...

.....I wouldn't have it any other way.

MutFox

Banned
Waiting in the theatre, trailers start in 5 mins.
Ordered a pulled pork poutine and a root beer.
Hope it gets to my seat soon. :|
Was thinking of a beer, but didn't.

XD

gugi40

Eeeeeevil! The guy only did it to protect his pet, iirc. The raccoon attacked it. :c

Man I just keep dem rackeys fed and they don't even touch my cats.

I would probably do the same though, if my cat was being attacked. I chased a coyote way up the street once, and chased another far away with my truck another time.

Got to assert dominance.

Windam

Scaley member
Man I just keep dem rackeys fed and they don't even touch my cats.

I would probably do the same though, if my cat was being attacked. I chased a coyote way up the street once, and chased another far away with my truck another time.

Got to assert dominance.

Once I got to the truck part I re-read the post in a southern accent. So much better.

Turin

Banned
16 is legal here. You'd be fine. Unless you're tied to American laws over here, which I think you may be.

Hmmm. Not sure what you're saying exactly so I'm not sure what joke to respond with.......

Even if Badger was underage, we're an almost-gay couple so I couldn't get sued.

Windam

Scaley member
Hmmm. Not sure what you're saying exactly so I'm not sure what joke to respond with.......

Even if Badger was underage, we're an almost-gay couple so I couldn't get sued.

I think even if you travel somewhere where the age of consent is lower than it is in the States, you're still bound to the States' laws regarding sexy time with people under 18 being a no-no.

Turin

Banned
I think even if you travel somewhere where the age of consent is lower than it is in the States, you're still bound to the States' laws regarding sexy time with people under 18 being a no-no.

I think under 20 is off limits for me personally for me at this point tbh.

gugi40

Once I got to the truck part I re-read the post in a southern accent. So much better.

Yeah, sometimes I get a southern accent creeping into my vocab...that's what trucks do to you.

All these city girls want my non-existent penis....no joke.

As long as you read it without the image of a confederate flag then it's all good.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah, sometimes I get a southern accent creeping into my vocab...that's what trucks do to you.

All these city girls want my non-existent penis....no joke.

As long as you read it without the image of a confederate flag then it's all good.

Wat

You, I like you.

You need to come in here more often. Wazzy is too tame, and me and BB will just gay this thread up too much (and I'm straight goddammit).

S'all good, I'm a brown white supremacist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom