• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Spiral(acoustic)

The_Poet

Banned
Hey guys, talking about chill tunes, I heard this on a YouTube video I was watching last night, bloody gorgeous it is:

Enter The Void - Visual Effects featurette

The vocals that come in around the 5:00 mark toast my cashews. I know it's Sigur Ros, but anyone know the name of the tune?

Ahhhhhhh I know it but cant remember the name. I've got their albums at home just not on my phone so I cant trial and error it to look it up

NinjaBoiX

Let me buzz of Marmozets some more. God I love these guys, going to see them at Deaf Institute in October, aww yeah boi!

Marmozets - Born Young and Free

"Now we know where we're going, let's get dressed,
I didn't even realise, we could be this pressed,
Shake the dust off your feet, and show 'em who's best,
We'll make a break outta London, let's go west,

We can go wherever we want 'cos we're free,
Yeah we're free,
We can do whatever we want 'cos we're born young and free,
We're born young and free,"

Becca knows what's up, haha. She sounds so angry, I love her inflection.

She's mint.

They're mint.

Just mint.
Ahhhhhhh I know it but cant remember the name. I've got their albums at home just not on my phone so I cant trial and error it to look it up
Don't go to any trouble mate, just curious!

NinjaBoiX

Foxes is so foxy, Dem lips...

I want to put mine on hers, move them around a bit and make weird noises that would disgust passers by:

8BBMrAG.jpg

Also:

AqZjRil.jpg

Tf9PV5Q.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hate, and I mean *I hate* getting my hands dirty when eating. It's just plain gross. And I hate how the smell of the food will remain under my fingernails. Barf.

I can only make an exception with kebab/gyros due to logistics. I even use paper napkins when eating donuts and croissants.

PirateKing

Hey guys, talking about chill tunes, I heard this on a YouTube video I was watching last night, bloody gorgeous it is:

Enter The Void - Visual Effects featurette

The vocals that come in around the 5:00 mark toast my cashews. I know it's Sigur Ros, but anyone know the name of the tune?

"This video contains content from DeepMiningCorpAssoc, CPRAgency and [Merlin] Beggars, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Fukin racism bro

NinjaBoiX

To be fair, SquiddyCracker would've fit better than Windam, four syllables innit. Sorry bro, but you're barely around these days.

How quickly we forget...

Turin

Banned
July is the only month were we get sunshine here. And on cue it started raining this morning after 3 weeks of nice weather.

Where are you at?

I live in PA and I despise July and it's excessive heat, the lack of precipitation and the hoard of customers who show up at Lowes to buy their cheap flowers.

Edit: I'm bitching now. Time to sleep.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Guys the new Eluveitie album has dropped. Listening now. I'm getting chills. I just can't even right now. Hnnnngggggghhhh

The_Poet

Banned
Theres an imaginary meetup?! When and where, I'll be there!

You should grow your hair Jake

Also, why are you always naked in your selfies?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
i've eaten leftover strips of steak before with my hands... but never grabbed a full-blown piece of meat and gone to town.

Had a bite of raw, bloody Rump steak once. Couldn't imagine eating more than 100 grams or so before feeling very ill. And I swallow raw eggs like Pez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom