• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, you didn't even like my fb photo, so... Yeah. Take that.

y'all should roadtrip in Gugi's truck to Toronto
LOL I'd probs just fly there :p. Its on the opposite coast!!

It was fine overall. I think some of my pals at work are starting to dislike me since I've been just trying to get through as fast as possible and haven't stopped to chat with them much.

Aww. Well I wouldn't let that bug you. Good on you for staying focused on your tasks :D!

Windam

Scaley member
LOL I'd probs just fly there :p. Its on the opposite coast!!

Holy fuck at those flight prices for a one-way from TO to Van from Air Canada.

I'll live in your closet and come out when it's not raining. I don't take up much space, or make much noise, even when I'm masturbating.

Holy fuck at those flight prices for a one-way from TO to Van from Air Canada.

I'll live in your closet and come out when it's not raining. I don't take up much space, or make much noise, even when I'm masturbating.

You'll be in that closet for months at a time if you're only coming out when it's not raining X____X

I kind of go into a thoughtless state when I'm there and I've been told I look unapproachable sometimes. :/
Well forgive me for finding that very hard to be true! :3

Sorry bb I need my -30, zero visibility blizzards. School closures and all that.
Eeeeewww.

Well my university is on a "mountain" (in quotes so Smiley doesn't get mad at me again LOL) so it does close sometimes even when there's just a bit of snow :p

Windam

Scaley member
Eeeeewww.

Well my university is on a "mountain" (in quotes so Smiley doesn't get mad at me again LOL) so it does close sometimes even when there's just a bit of snow :p

It's on a fucking hill. Don't you guys have the Rockies? Those are mountains. Stupid Smiley. (SS, see, always knew he was a fucking Nazi!)

Turin

Banned
Well forgive me for finding that very hard to be true! :3

4D8Qi6M.gif

I'm sleeping in Turin's bed o____o

Good to be me

tumblr_n8bupfUjhM1s3h6j4o1_500.gif

zeemumu

Windam continuously shafted by everyone he hits on in FakeGAF.

Your match is probably elsewhere, and most of the people in here are taken so it's not the best place to look. We're all just here to hang out, really. Not especially looking for love.

IF I TAKE YOU FROM BEHIND
PUSH MYSELF INTO YOUR MIND
WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT
WILL YOU TRY TO REJECT IT
IF I'M IN CHARGE
AND I TREAT YOU LIKE A CHILD
WILL YOU LET YOURSELF GO WILD
LET MY MOUTH GO WHERE IT WANTS TO

Oh god.

I'm singing Like a Prayer out loud. I caught myself humming it.

Oh god.

No.

No.

NOOOOOOO JAKE WHY.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS.

I ONLY HURT THE ONES I LOVE~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom