• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
One of my flights is 13 hours straight. 13 HOURS. The only upside is the Bufbaf snuggles I will receive at the end

I love how she thinks that's an upside just because she still has no idea about the weather here.

Ha!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Well, at least you have no murderous creatures roaming the land and out for blood besides the odd boar.

True. And I can't even say bad things about the 30-ish °C in Germany if I think about February when I'll be visiting 80°C summery Australialand.

Its just that everything about that country seems to say "Don't ever come here, dumb mortal!" but that amazing hair keeps calling out for poor souls to die. Like a beautiful siren, only more colorful and singing slightly worse instead.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
FaceGAF depresses me. Too many sexc people there bro

tumblr_ld208ikLyq1qaj5jro1_500.gif

zeemumu

So I'm watching a review for Man of Steel...why didn't Superman fly up with Zod when he had him in the headlock since those people decided not to move out of the way of the laser?

zeemumu

Because it wasn't in the script.

It's funny. My parents would say the exact same thing whenever I pointed out a plothole in a movie. I could complain about Spider-Man letting a ton of people get hurt/die in the first 10 minutes of Amazing Spider-Man 2 because he was too busy making jokes at Rhino too but...eh...

Indignate

It's funny. My parents would say the exact same thing whenever I pointed out a plothole in a movie. I could complain about Spider-Man letting a ton of people get hurt/die in the first 10 minutes of Amazing Spider-Man 2 because he was too busy making jokes at Rhino too but...eh...

I like to make up excuses for movies/shows along with everyone else, but at some point I feel like that just isn't my job.

Anyways, I just assume that Zod was using his strength to hold himself there.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If he was having sex during a LotR extended trilogy marathon, he wouldn't even last until Return of the King.

Best way to watch LotR really.

Watching the LotR extended editions is a test in patience.

I don't think I've ever made it through Return of the King's EE. I enjoyed the first one's. But the first is also the best of the three.

*sits and stews in negativity*

Someone take me out

Come here to my rural abode.

I have gin. Prepare yourselves 4 2nite.

Windam

Scaley member
Watching the LotR extended editions is a test in patience.

I don't think I've ever made it through Return of the King's EE. I enjoyed the first one's. But the first is also the best of the three.

Come here to my rural abode.

I have gin. Prepare yourselves 4 2nite.

I can watch them without moving in my spot. I just get so absorbed, even with PJ's crazy additions to the films, LotR is still the best movie trilogy of all time.

Man, you live too far away. Too bad TorontoGAF is like all old nerdy people.

I've never had gin. What's it taste like?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is it good with orange juice? I assume all clear alcohols are good with orange juice.

Turin

Banned
tumblr_my325zE4dU1sn7k67o4_1280.png

I got super bored. Sorry Windam.

Excellent work man.

tumblr_n0x9579yXu1s6ctigo2_400.jpg

Ch... @ me not being included.

Hey. I'm almost never included and I don't cry about it
out loud to anyone.

I've never posted in FaceGAF.

I just lurk. #creepin'

Never been there. Considered posting in it because I'm needy and I like complements.

Good show that was.

tumblr_n8kzh3WGa71swt657o1_500.jpg

Watching the LotR extended editions is sex.

Fellowship was great extended. Longer time with the Shire. Legolas makes a reference to Morgoth. Boromir's more sympathetic.

Return of the King had that great off-book scene of Saruman's death that Peter Jackson mistakenly removed, really kicking Christopher Lee in the balls because that was his favorite scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom