• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
image.php

God bless.

We gotta get him back somehow... :|

HEY I HEARD YOU WERE A WILD ONE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IF I TOOK YOU HOME IT'D BE A HOME RUN
SHOW ME HOW YOU DO
I WANNA SHUT DOWN THE CLUB WITH YOU
HEY I HEARD YOU LIKE THE WILD ONESSSSSSSS
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wazzy

Banned
HEY I HEARD YOU WERE A WILD ONE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IF I TOOK YOU HOME IT'D BE A HOME RUN
SHOW ME HOW YOU DO
I WANNA SHUT DOWN THE CLUB WITH YOU
HEY I HEARD YOU LIKE THE WILD ONESSSSSSSS
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I always forget she's in it because in the music video they had a black girl singing at certain parts and Sia never appears.

Also I'm seriously addicted to Chandelier.

I AM A WILD ONE
BREAK ME IN
SADDLE ME UP AND LET'S BEGIN
I AM A WILD ONE
TAKE ME NOW
RUNNIN' WITH WOLVES
AND I'M ON THE PROWL

I always forget she's in it because in the music video they had a black girl singing at certain parts and Sia never appears.

Also I'm seriously addicted to Chandelier.

Haha, Sia's no face schtick.

Chandelier is amazing.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just got home from Guardians of the Galaxy. Surprisingly good, I quite liked it. Especially as someone who had no idea who the characters were or what the story would be about.

It reminded me of The Fifth Element a bit. Funnier, but with some pretty silly shit thrown in too.

MutFox

Banned
Just got home from Guardians of the Galaxy. Surprisingly good, I quite liked it. Especially as someone who had no idea who the characters were or what the story would be about.

It reminded me of The Fifth Element a bit. Funnier, but with some pretty silly shit thrown in too.

Did you stay through the credits? :p

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Going to be spending ~6 hours at airports today pray4me

Fuck airports. Ugh. Not even Cinnabon can save those pits of hell.

I cannot overstate how happy I am since high speed trains replaced regional flights. Shit, soon enough I'll be able to visit Paris in about six hours without awful screenings, traveling like a king and for less than half the price.

TCRS

Banned
wut I fucking love airports. I just go the observation platform or to the McDonalds at Terminal 2 Frankfurt Airport and watch the planes land. I could do that all day long, those beautiful engineering marvels.

other topic: anyone else think off-topic is getting stale and boring latelty? used to be a lot more fun with more diverse topics. nowaydays it's all political threads...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
wut I fucking love airports. I just go the observation platform or to the McDonalds at Terminal 2 Frankfurt Airport and watch the planes land. I could do that all day long, those beautiful engineering marvels.

other topic: anyone else think off-topic is getting stale and boring latelty? used to be a lot more fun with more diverse topics. nowaydays it's all political threads...

Don't sweat it, that's one of those things that come and go.

Like your mom.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bruh try 25 hours of travel and stopovers Monday week. May murder things

Ugh.

UGH.

Layovers are the worst. The boring ass waiting combined with the sudden rushing and then the realization of the fact that you will remain seated for the next six hours or so... It's like descending from one circle of hell to the other.

Awful.

Acid08

Banned
My layover today is four hours followed by a five hour flight. Have already been in this airport for two hours and have a one hour before the layover.

When I get home I'm getting a bunch of chinese food and eating it in bed and no one can fucking stop me

SHOW YOU ANOTHER SIDE OF ME
A SIDE YOU AIN'T NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD SEE
TEAR UP THAT BODY
DOMINATE YA TIL YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH

I HEAR YOU LIKE THE WILD STUFF

tumblr_inline_mhj0ethZO11qz4rgp.gif

TCRS

Banned
does anyone else dream of games? I dreamt of Rainbow Six tonight. I was the leader and I was being all tactical and shit. I mean I was like IN the game. I need that game so badly.

My drunk friend just randomly calls me and says "I love you". What in the fuck? lol

Sorry, breh. It won't happen again.

does anyone else dream of games? I dreamt of Rainbow Six tonight. I was the leader and I was being all tactical and shit. I mean I was like IN the game. I need that game so badly.

Can't say I ever have.

But if I had one I could remember, I'd hope it was a Splinter Cell one tbh.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Ugh.

UGH.

Layovers are the worst. The boring ass waiting combined with the sudden rushing and then the realization of the fact that you will remain seated for the next six hours or so... It's like descending from one circle of hell to the other.

Awful.

One of my flights is 13 hours straight. 13 HOURS. The only upside is the Bufbaf snuggles I will receive at the end

gugi40

I dreamt I was in Silent Hill....I wish it could have been somewhere else, like Zoras domain or something similarly pretty
The "show your significant other" is even worse. I feel ugly just by looking at it.
I felt ugly cus my pics were ignored! I wanted the attention damnit!!! My narcissistic plights are the bane of my existence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom