• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Poster stole Lucian's colour palette.

Actually Lucian stole Twilight Sparkle's color palette
photo.jpg
43Jov2q.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
True. And I can't even say bad things about the 30-ish °C in Germany if I think about February when I'll be visiting 80°C summery Australialand.

Its just that everything about that country seems to say "Don't ever come here, dumb mortal!" but that amazing hair keeps calling out for poor souls to die. Like a beautiful siren, only more colorful and singing slightly worse instead.
You haven't even heard my singing yet baby. Just wait. You'll remove the slightly from that statement :p

Edit: aww shit. Stop comparing me to ponies!

Lucian Cat

Lord no. But there'll probably be a video or gif of us dancing in a club. Or festival. Or anywhere really.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Today I bought some sundried tomatoes for my next dish. I feel like taking one out of the bag and munching on its chewy goodness as soon as I reach home.

But that may be the vodka talking.

MutFox

Banned
Had a great nap and shower,
ready for this GISHWHES meeting... XD

Lol gud.

Passports are such time sensitive things most of the time, I renewed mine in May got it in April, so....not bad.

Hopefully you get it sooner.

Yeah, I just don't wanna chance getting a ticket + hotel and not be able to go...
Though I might have to. :|

LOL this movie is so good.

I think it's better than the 1st.

Lucian Cat

Had a great nap and shower,
ready for this GISHWHES meeting... XD

Yeah, I just don't wanna chance getting a ticket + hotel and not be able to go...
Though I might have to. :|

I think it's better than the 1st.
Check and see how long it'll take to get one. Mine took 2 weeks including delivery last year. Same with my parents this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom