• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I have therapy tomorrow... debating whether or not I should cancel again. Ugh.
Therapy is amazing as long as you can find a therapist you feel comfortable talking to. I've gone to therapy on and off for more than 15 years and only in 2012 did I finally find one I felt good about. Just stick with it, try to be as honest as you can.

Do it. I've been to a therapist. A lot of people have.

tumblr_m5dafgrfEa1qla0nzo1_1280.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Now bitch, you know you need to do this. So fucking do it. No excuses.

Do it dude!
We're behind you 100%!

Do it. I've been to a therapist. A lot of people have.

Therapy is amazing as long as you can find a therapist you feel comfortable talking to. I've gone to therapy on and off for more than 15 years and only in 2012 did I finally find one I felt good about. Just stick with it, try to be as honest as you can.

It's actually a university personal counsellor. I have a limited number of sessions, of course. Went to therapy provided by a hospital free for youths from Oct 2012-Mar this year. I'll be seeing my psychiatrist next Wednesday, as well.

I don't know if I could manage 15 years of this. The past three have seen me become even more of a social recluse (wizard status: pending) and go into a psych ward/get calls to make sure I didn't off myself. Fuck dis shit

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Turin, your dropbox should be full now right? Copy the stuff that's DL'ed to a desktop folder so I can top you up on goodness.

...that works, too.

I was talking about everyone is bitching about condos destroying everything while I think they're purrdy

Condos are trash.

I gotta go back up north soon. Stars everywhere, nature everywhere... Wolves howling in the not far off distance at night, it was great. Except when a bear or some shit was outside the cabin in the middle of the night.

Fuck. I want to do this so badly.

Fucking Canada. Leading the world in natural beauty.

Windam

Scaley member
Condos are trash.

I gotta go back up north soon. Stars everywhere, nature everywhere... Wolves howling in the not far off distance at night, it was great. Except when a bear or some shit was outside the cabin in the middle of the night.

I really just wanna go back for the stars and the wolves. Hearing packs of them howl on a starry night was probably the best thing to happen in my first 11 years of life.

Also, no u.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
As long as they're green apples, you're good. The crunchy crispy flesh, the juice that has just a hint of sourness, even the skin tastes better. I wouldn't even touch a red apple, those things are gross.

They were pink lady's. I have disappointed everyone with my love for red apples it seems...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Red apple's are fine. Most of them are for show, but some varieties are gud.

Golden apples are the standard for appleness, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
15 minutes MY ASS

oh look, I posted a picture of the entire city and outlying geological stuff! 15 minutes by car!

yeah about that

Downtown Vancouver - Kitsilano Beach: 7mins
Downtown Vancouver - Grouse Mountain: 18mins (FINE)
Downtown Vancouver - North Vancouver: 18mins (FINE)
Downtown Vancouver - Cleveland Dam:16mins (FINE)

that's the 4 destinations in the picture, travel times according to google maps. Fine, make it 20mins by car.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
cunt (wait, this isn't NHL-GAF. eh w/e)

the original times were from when I picked the center of downtown. now still downtown, but I get it all below 15 because fuck you that's why. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom