• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Behold..

haha.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Uncollected cotton swabs make me want to cry.

And do I see some half-chewed gum/candy along those pills? The brown stuff, I mean. It could be my janky ass tablet, though.

My avatar idea was a bust.

At 100 width, you can't even really see it. Damn me wanting to be fancy with transparency.

Although, I could just find an image that's smaller to begin with. But fuck that for now.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have 3 physical games: Bioshock, Orange Box, and
O.k I have two games

Gonna tell her that I'm sorry
For the pain that I've caused
I've been listening to your reasoning
It makes no sense at all
We should tell her that I'm sorry
For the pain that I've caused
You may think that you're a player
But you're completely lost
That's why I sing

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So hungry at work. All I have are apples and coffee. FML.
4 hours to go ;__;

As long as they're green apples, you're good. The crunchy crispy flesh, the juice that has just a hint of sourness, even the skin tastes better. I wouldn't even touch a red apple, those things are gross.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I think i've only had Granny Smith and Red Delicious. Apple variety in Australia is limited.

I love girls with skin as white as the pure snow. Just ask Trans. Or Chuck. Or... Halo, if he were here. :'(

We all love girls.

Turin

Banned
But I'm the one who's constantly being told they'll end up make a documentary or slasher movie about my life! :(

A friend of mine who's majored in sociology and psychology often refers to me as a sociopath. He's just joking of course...... I think.

Vegas in just over 2 weeks. Plz hurry, 2 weeks.

What happens there stays there.
So you can have a bi-threesome in the presence of chain smoking monkeys and no one will know.

Kwixotik

So I have to use a 32" CRT monstrosity as my living room TV. I don't even have AV cables for my 360 to use Netflix on this shit. I also don't have cable. I guess all I'll be doing is playing SNES.

sux being poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom