• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

He already won the jackpot.

My heart.

4214.gif

Go to the Bellagio buffet after a night of partying and pig out.

Glorious.

That's the only one my parents and I go to!!! :) It's the best one by far I think!!

But last time I swear they had to wheel me out after. I ate so much ;__; I was unpleasantly full.. Maybe I should avoid that this time LOLLL

Windam

Scaley member
That's the only one my parents and I go to!!! :) It's the best one by far I think!!

But last time I swear they had to wheel me out after. I ate so much ;__; I was unpleasantly full.. Maybe I should avoid that this time LOLLL

I know another way to stuff you up that'll cause you to not be able to walk!

Jake I don't like your avatar. Go back to Theo.

Querl, after the hell I went through to get this avatar to appear transparent on here, I'm keeping it for quite a bit.

Let me detail my saga. First, I made it transparent which wasn't too terribly difficult. Then I go to upload it. But what's this? A stupid white background. I then decide maybe it's because it's not a PNG file. So I save it as a PNG. SAME PROBLEM. Then I decide maybe it's because the dimensions are off. I make the width 120 instead of 100 and still a white background. Then I realize the width should be 100. I do that and SUCCESS.

He changes it like every 5 minutes so I'm sure it'll be back soon! :D

ily Jake honey <33333

Pressed.

ilu 2, bae. <3

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got watch_doges for free with my gx780.

Downloaded, installed, then installed the HD unlock.

OMG SO PRETTY LET ME PL-crash to desktop.

welp.

Querl, after the hell I went through to get this avatar to appear transparent on here, I'm keeping it for quite a bit.

Let me detail my saga. First, I made it transparent which wasn't too terribly difficult. Then I go to upload it. But what's this? A stupid white background. I then decide maybe it's because it's not a PNG file. So I save it as a PNG. SAME PROBLEM. Then I decide maybe it's because the dimensions are off. I make the width 120 instead of 100 and still a white background. Then I realize the width should be 100. I do that and SUCCESS.

Pressed.

ilu 2, bae. <3

I'm going to make you a better avatar.

Smiley90

I gotta get on that train tbh :/

brah

I've been going to the gym 3 days a week for like... 2 months now. SFU is giving me a free personal trainer because of my mental health issues.

JOIN MEEEEEEE. I need to somehow keep going. Or go even more. I'm not sure. The program isn't over yet, so no rush. But when I'm done I'll need a gym buddy.

brah

I've been going to the gym 3 days a week for like... 2 months now. SFU is giving me a free personal trainer because of my mental health issues.

JOIN MEEEEEEE. I need to somehow keep going. Or go even more. I'm not sure. The program isn't over yet, so no rush. But when I'm done I'll need a gym buddy.

Yaaaaaaas I need a gym buddy! Let's do it!!! I wish I had a free personal trainer ;___;. I wonder how much they cost if you're a student there?

Smiley90

Yaaaaaaas I need a gym buddy! Let's do it!!! I wish I had a free personal trainer ;___;. I wonder how much they cost if you're a student there?

too much. it's like 30 dollars per session (1hr)

There are free group sessions though, AFAIK.

but yeah... I get 14 weeks of 3 free sessions a week through the health clinic. DAT VALUE.

TrueGrime

I just had a strange matrix moment.

On my FB feed there are two aussies (Lis is one of them) right next to each other in two different conversations obviously. However, the other person they are conversing with is named Hannah and Hana, respectively.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just had a strange matrix moment.

On my FB feed there are two aussies (Lis is one of them) right next to each other in two different conversations obviously. However, the other person they are conversing with is named Hannah and Hana, respectively.

The solution to your conundrum is simple: fly to Australia, kill one of them and wear her skin as a suit. Everything will become clear after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom