• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Rendle resized it for me after I asked anyone here to.

The (second) Dark Lord was known to take many forms throughout the Ages.

EDIT: My profile has been updated. Enjoy.

I'm pretty sure Morgoth took the shape of a huge creepy mountain in the sea at one point. I wanna see that but I don't think anyone's illustrated it. Get on that shit John Howe!

If they listen to anything with a verse/chorus/bridge structure then pretty much. Which is a fair chunk of most music.

But surely Real Music Lovers™ would never listen to such swill.

I only listen to tribal bone drums. It's just realer somehow.

Pffft. The harmonica's all you need. And sit on the porch listening Grandpa Zeek tell about the American way.

Turin

Banned
Pretty sure Morgoth just went for a swim and got a boner upon seeing some mermaids.

...The Mightiest of all the Boners

....a mountain that wades in the sea, and has its head above the clouds, and is clad with ice and crowned with smoke and fire, and the light of the eyes of Melkor was like a flame that whithers with heat and pierces with a deadly cold.

The_Poet

Banned
Phew.

Back from paintballing in London and my back is covered in welts.

Looks like I've caught some kind horrible disease.

Was fun though

APCLogo.jpg

This logo can't be real.

Jake, you better start Longing for Redemption right now.

Ch...

I C this stealth Gackt post.

GODDAMNIT WARFRAME.

been trying to get the stalker to appear for a week (2.5% chance after you kill a boss and get "marked")

He appears when I have no team and am doing an alert.

pFLNat4.png

"It'd be a shame if I showed up now and... Shit all over you."

fuck

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ugg™

I want to puke just reading about it.

Tequila
Sambuca
Tabasco

truly an acquired taste.

I'm somewhat impressed with myself for surviving it as well as I did. Taste of tabasco lingered in the throat for like an hour afterwards, it was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom