• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Should I put pickle sauce on my gilled cheese, mango chutney, or chilli sauce?

zeemumu

I saw him though. I saw him

Will-Smith-Helps-You-Forget-In-Men-In-Black-Device-Gif.gif

No, what you saw Halo 2 dressed as Windam.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Mango chutney on one quarter, Pickle chutney on another quarter, chilli sauce on another quarter, then I grill it and put cold pickle chutney on the fourth quarter. It will be like god made a grilled cheese sandwich but dropped it to Earth accidentally on his way back to his computer because he was also carrying coffee.

zeemumu

Ahahaha, I'm dying.
h4A4FB9A9

I see

Omg guys. I'm pretty much packed. Freaking out now!

You'll be fine, Lisa.
Just remember, both you and Bufbaf have pretty much maxed out on awkward conversation levels in this thread so there's really nothing awkward that you could do that would surprise him. No need to worry, right? You'll both be fine. good luck on your trip and in your relationship!

Indignate

Bruce's psychotic obsession would cause his parents to off themselves and Bruce would in turn blame Superman thus giving birth to Batman.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
You'll be fine, Lisa.
Just remember, both you and Bufbaf have pretty much maxed out on awkward conversation levels in this thread so there's really nothing awkward that you could do that would surprise him. No need to worry, right? You'll both be fine. good luck on your trip and in your relationship!
Oh man you have no idea what stupid stuff we talk about on Skype and WhatsApp. We're both gonna be weird and whatnot so that's fine :p
My issue is the flights.

The plane ride could be a pain but you'll enjoy Germany. Great place.
I have to stopover in Dubai :( excited for Germany though! Going to Denmark and Holland too.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lucian and Timo is definitely the cutest FakeGaf couple, then it's a tie between ThoseDeafDragonz and Chuck and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom