• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tequila
Sambuca
Tabasco

truly an acquired taste.

I'm somewhat impressed with myself for surviving it as well as I did. Taste of tabasco lingered in the throat for like an hour afterwards, it was terrible.

vkJBEpQ.jpg

MutFox

Banned
NOOOOO, NOT GRIME! :(

He was good peepes, can anything be done TDM?
There's other alts that have come back in GAF history right?

forms

I pressed a button once, at work. It was pretty awesome. It sat on one of those keyboards, think it was the letter 'a'. I do hope I get to use it again, sometime.

A man can dream, right?

gugi40

Well I mean the last few times I was there it seemed fine but, just seeing the kind of shit people pull off in the US walking around with assault rifles in public like lunatics....I don't want to get shot, and the US is a place that people are always getting shot.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I had some bad turkey this morning. So bad, I've been in a constant state of nausea since breakfast. Melon and protein shakes is all I've had today.

God, I want to powerpuke my stomach out of my body.

Turin

Banned
We'll find out soon enough. We'll probably all be too traumatized to talk about it afterward. Just according to his plan.....

tumblr_inline_n6nk6mperU1r9fbtp.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tequila
Sambuca
Tabasco

truly an acquired taste.

I'm somewhat impressed with myself for surviving it as well as I did. Taste of tabasco lingered in the throat for like an hour afterwards, it was terrible.

acfxrzc.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
His reasoning is sound tho

His argument is essentially that shoehorning sexual suggestiveness wherever you can is an authorial decision that is beyond criticism. He also seems to be suffering under the delusion that there's "an uproar" against Bioware's female characters. I wish there was, but there isn't.

Then he rounds it off with a nice "some animators are women" which is the "some of my best friends are black" of arguments.

Windam

Scaley member
His argument is essentially that shoehorning sexual suggestiveness wherever you can is an authorial decision that is beyond criticism. He also seems to be suffering under the delusion that there's "an uproar" against Bioware's female characters. I wish there was, but there isn't.

Then he rounds it off with a nice "some animators are women" which is the "some of my best friends are black" of arguments.

you're just a fan of small breasts

people like choices, you know

and dude have you been on R34? i see comments like what he's saying people say all the time!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
you're just a fan of small breasts

people like choices, you know

and dude have you been on R34? i see comments like what he's saying people say all the time!

pPVh7qX.png

I'm ignorant and I'm staying ignorant.

And dude, I'm into faces/ physique. Breast size don't mean shit.

Windam

Scaley member
I believe that both TrueGrime and Halo 2 will return. And when they do, those that banned them shall lose modship over the people of NeoGAF, and thus the Free NeoGAF Republic shall be formed.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That first link... you asshole! :(

And do I need to post the picture you sent me over Skype?

Go for it. I have no idea who it is though. (and it may be very slightly too NSFW)

867Jx6w.png

first link is still cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom