• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every night I break my arms. I lay awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

tumblr_n8ppawrPud1tpdteqo1_250.jpg

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every night I break my arms. I lay awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Spongebob references are the best ones.

Kwixotik

I'm approaching the end of Mother 3

Do I play Chrono Trigger, FFVI, or Child of Light next? Or do I abandon video games for a while and get back into movies or books or something? Decisions are hard.

Sept sex scene is more disturbing in some ways and less disturbing in others.

Jaime is a lot more violent and rapey during that scene than he was in the book. On the other hand, there's a lack of menstrual blood.

Clydefrog

Another problem women have to struggle with that men never have to.

Bless my Y chromosome privilege.

it really is astounding how easy us guys have it when women can list the "feminine things" they have to deal with.

...until you get socked straight in the balls.

and then they stick it right back at you with child birth.

it's ALWAYS going to hurt getting hit in the balls but my balls are NEVER going to expand and give birth to a human.

Do balls get saggier with age?

Probably.

I've always found low hangers pretty hot. #TMI

it really is astounding how easy us guys have it when women can list the "feminine things" they have to deal with.

...until you get socked straight in the balls.

and then they stick it right back at you with child birth.

it's ALWAYS going to hurt getting hit in the balls but my balls are NEVER going to expand and give birth to a human.

I've only ever been legit hit in the nuts 4 real one time in my life.

I felt like my groin was going to burst out of my body.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've been nutted pretty bad several times in my life...
Last memorable one was last year, playing dodgeball... ;_;

I agree, been nutted badly several times. Hasn't happened in a while, thankfully. I think last time my coworker accidentally elbow-nutted me while turning on a chair.

I've had a girl tell me "I've always wanted to kick a guy in the nuts, can I kick you?" and I nope'd SO hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom