• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Ultra Street Fighter IV is sooo good! XD
So glad they brought Elena back, one of my faves from SF3TS! :D

Any of you have it on Steam?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
2mvKZQ5.jpg

Turin

Banned
There's actually an old-ish church in the town I live in that everyone calls the "crazy church". A non-religious artist inherited the building so he put up a bunch of colorful satanic decorations on it as a joke and just left it that way. I don't think he even lives in town anymore.

Gonna watch episode five now.

Also, World of Ice & Fire's only $30 for hardcover? I'M SO HAPPY. List price is $50 but it's discounted on Amazon at the moment. I assume it's a special pre-order price. Must pre-order soon.

I got a Mockingjay pin at work today. The Samsung reps had a bunch left over from the promotion a couple weeks back, so I got one. If they're still there tomorrow, I might snag more.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Petty complaint time - I fucking hate buzzfeed, they don't even fact check their shit.

A gal pal linked me to some parent trap trivia of theirs and their number 6 fun fact was that the body double for lindsay lohan was 7 years older than her, and i was curious so I looked her up to see if they look alike (spoilers they do)

Then I spotted the Date of Birth on the side and went to lindsey lohans to verify and OF COURSE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Mackey DOB June 19, 1986
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_lohan DOB July 2, 1986
DOES THAT LOOK LIKE 7 YEARS?

NO IT DOESN'T

FUCK IM DRUNK

Fucking buzzfeed

Acid08

Banned
#notallwebsites

I don't even know.

How are you doing Acid?
I'm alright man, was feeling hella nauseous so I went and laid down outside for a while and feel way better. Drove down to San Jose earlier to go to a Gundam model specialty store, was a super cool place and a nice drive.

How you doing man? Is the scavenger hunt thing over now?

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm alright man, was feeling hella nauseous so I went and laid down outside for a while and feel way better. Drove down to San Jose earlier to go to a Gundam model specialty store, was a super cool place and a nice drive.

How you doing man? Is the scavenger hunt thing over now?
Nausea :/ sucks. Oh man did you pick any up? That'd be super fun. I'm 6 or 7 episodes into Cowboy Bebop. It's pretty good so far.

Yeah the gishwhes week ended Saturday. Back to normal living.
Things that are Shit™: Cops, Comcast, and Buzzfeed.
TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom