• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Timo was gonna but gaf died. Give him a sec

Edit: Never mind he can't get on gaf on his PC :/
Edit edit: oh man the jet lag is fierce right now. Tried to sleep on the flight to get in the right pattern. Nearly 10pm here and I feel like I've been up for days ;__;

Wazzy

Banned
GQz9kQd.gif

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
j9zFenjvHxFAm.jpg

So we decided to order pizza after sex. Everything's fine :)

<3

Holy shit.

I mean, my penis is high maintenance like the most exotic Ferrari, but it's not like CK's are that expensive...

Well the bigger you are, the less likely you are to find stuff in your size. It's like shoes. So you have to spend incredible amounts of money at professional fitters (because they don't sell those sizes at, say, a department store, and even if they did it wouldn't be comfortable) for something that both fits and feels good.

The_Poet

Banned
Well the bigger you are, the less likely you are to find stuff in your size. It's like shoes. So you have to spend incredible amounts of money at professional fitters (because they don't sell those sizes at, say, a department store, and even if they did it wouldn't be comfortable) for something that both fits and feels good.

I have the same problem finding speedos

zeemumu

I had a Skype chat with my friend last night and she just inhaled like she was about to say something then put me on hold. I honestly have no idea what happened. Not answering her phone or anything.

I also went to Disneyland this morning to pick up one of these for one of my other friends.
JSB806844-613x339.jpg

I'll give it to them either tomorrow or Thursday when we go back to Disneyland. I hope they like it. And I hope my other friend answers her phone soon.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not trying to be a dick, but aren't plus sizes like super common in America? Whenever I visit the States and purchase clothes I always end up buying S size everything since they are the equivalent to the European M size. XXL anything is basically freaky stuff and there are even special sizes above that 0_ô

Edit: I actually get everything exterior fit back at home by an actual tailor because it looks so much better and it's not really that expensive if you are buying cheap already. From what you say that's not a possibility regarding bras, though...

Not trying to be a dick, but aren't plus sizes like super common in America? Whenever I visit the States and purchase clothes I always end up buying S size everything since they are the equivalent to the European M size. XXL anything is basically freaky stuff and there are even special sizes above that 0_ô

Edit: I actually get everything exterior fit back at home by an actual tailor because it looks so much better and it's not really that expensive if you are buying cheap already. Probably not a possibility regarding bras, though...

For shirts and pants, yeah. But bras that actually provide support and are comfortable in large sizes? Nah.

My bb is back! <3 Welcome back Wazzy!! :O!!!

Edit: Wrong thread.

So how is everybody? =D

I'm good. Well.. I was good. Then I saw you deleted your OKC profile ;_____;.

Speaking of which.. I've been on a few dates with a guy from OKC recently.. And we're both quite into it o___o!!

Turin

Banned
My bb is back! <3 Welcome back Wazzy!! :O!!!

I'm good. Well.. I was good. Then I saw you deleted your OKC profile ;_____;.

Speaking of which.. I've been on a few dates with a guy from OKC recently.. And we're both quite into it o___o!!

Awesome! Just try to resist the urge to release ice cream onto him. o_O

I got tired of the PM's I was getting from certain people. Only girl I really got along with was from Russia.

Awesome! Just try to resist the urge to release ice cream onto him. o_O

I got tired of the PM's I was getting from certain people. Only girl I really got along with was from Russia.

Excuse you. I'd only do that if there was another scavenger hunt.
I'm sorry Rodrigo and Megan ;____;

The best/worst was coming home after driving Megan home. I poured some water on the ice cream on my garage floor to get rid of it, and for some reason I just started laughing so hard at what we had just done. LOOOOLLLL!

Aww I guess I understand that. :3 Totally get it!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
In hindsight, making fish for dinner when my stomach is launching a rebellion against me may have not been a bright decision.

*dry hurling intensifies*

MutFox

Banned
Excuse you. I'd only do that if there was another scavenger hunt.
I'm sorry Rodrigo and Megan ;____;

The best/worst was coming home after driving Megan home. I poured some water on the ice cream on my garage floor to get rid of it, and for some reason I just started laughing so hard at what we had just done. LOOOOLLLL!

Aww I guess I understand that. :3 Totally get it!

Dude, I haven't laughed that hard in FOREVER!
Something about not knowing when the next load of ice cream is gonna hit your face is humourous...
Would def do that again with you guys. ;P

We still didn't go for Vietnamese,
I'm still craving it. :|

Dude, I haven't laughed that hard in FOREVER!
Something about not knowing when the next load of ice cream is gonna hit your face is humourous...
Would def do that again with you guys. ;P

We still didn't go for Vietnamese,
I'm still craving it. :|

LOLOLLL! I actually loved chilling with you guys that night. I hadn't laughed that hard in while :p! Although when gugi's phone fell in the fountain my heart almost stopped X____X

YAAAAS i want it so badly. What's your schedule like?!? I'm going to the gym with Smiley on Thursday evening. We should all go for pho after that or something!! :p Counterproductive as fuck. But I don't know if Smiley likes pho?

MutFox

Banned
LOLOLLL! I actually loved chilling with you guys that night. I hadn't laughed that hard in while :p! Although when gugi's phone fell in the fountain my heart almost stopped X____X

YAAAAS i want it so badly. What's your schedule like?!? I'm going to the gym with Smiley on Thursday evening. We should all go for pho after that or something!! :p Counterproductive as fuck. But I don't know if Smiley likes pho?

I should be free Thursday evening,
as long as it's not too late... :p

Let me know, FB or text me.

Gotta return the cookie monster costume today. :|

I should be free Thursday evening,
as long as it's not too late... :p

Let me know, FB or text me.

Gotta return the cookie monster costume today. :|

Omg that costume. I watched our Harlem Shake video like 20 times LOLL!!

Well we're going to the gym at 6, so I can't imagine it being super super late! :O

Clydefrog

In hindsight, making fish for dinner when my stomach is launching a rebellion against me may have not been a bright decision.

*dry hurling intensifies*

nah, it was still a good decision. fish is good stuff, man.

when I was in Brazil, I ate that fish that has the strangely human teeth

9_11_Tambaqui.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom