• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The average healthy male has around five nocturnal erections.

Maybe a succubus sneaked in while I was sleeping. Certainly better than an incubus.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I watched Guardians of the Galaxy and fun times were had, merriment flowed like so much viscous blood at the park.

The_Poet

Banned
I made my first birthday thread and made it to 2 decades of life.

I've been told I have to post this

ovrwx.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
"In the four years to 2012, armed officers officers opened fire 18 times - nine fatally. No-one was shot dead by police in 2012/13."
We prefer to stab people apparently, I prefer just throwing motherfuckers down
b-but the rozzers! and the bobbies!

such intimidating names for law enforcement
the old bill is what they're referred to here

or TAXI!
No windows open to test your ninja skills?
no, but I found a key under the mat for me after waiting around for half an hour lol
Time to break into your own house and then get arrested for it.

lol, nevahhh

Turin

Banned
Petyr's voice is fucking ridiculous and I am not here for it.

Episode three. :negman:

I obviously won't catch up all the way tn but it will happen in a few days.

Oh just wait till episode eight. ;______;

I liked Petyr's voice in the first season but then he just keeps playing around with it.

Sept sex scene is more disturbing in some ways and less disturbing in others.

Jaime is a lot more violent and rapey during that scene than he was in the book. On the other hand, there's a lack of menstrual blood.

That scene was such utter bullshit. And now they're claiming that it wasn't meant to look like a rape scene and it was just a result of bad editing......

I could go on about how that isn't something Jaime would do even back during his Bran pushing days but it's been too long and I have not the steam for it.

av-334385.jpg

That scene was such utter bullshit. And now they're claiming that it wasn't meant to look like a rape scene and it was just a result of bad editing......

I could go on about how that isn't something Jaime would do even back during his Bran pushing days but it's been too long and I have not the steam for it.

Yeah...

They dun fucked up. They're portraying Jaime as some brute and further trying to make Cersei seem more human.

In fact, in the book, Cersei pretty much lets him fuck her because she wants to use sex to control him. That scene shows how manipulative she really is. But that's lost in the show's translation.

MutFox

Banned
Just signed up for motorcycle riding school... :D
Start next Thursday!

So if all goes to plan, I'll be buying a bike for next riding season... :p

Turin

Banned
In fact, in the book, Cersei pretty much lets him fuck her because she wants to use sex to control him. That scene shows how manipulative she really is. But that's lost in the show's translation.

I recall that as well. Also,
one of the things that appalled Jaime about the Mad King was his regular raping of the Queen. He wanted to do something about it but Hightower wouldn't have it.

I recall that as well. Also,
one of the things that appalled Jaime about the Mad King was his regular raping of the Queen. He wanted to do something about it but Hightower wouldn't have it.

"Tears aren't a woman's only weapon. The best one's between your legs."

I mean it's classic Cersei.

The way they handled that whole scene is just one big why moment. Completely out of character for both characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom