• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
As soon as fibre gets here I'm abandoning the 30/10 DSL ghetto and joining the 200/200 master race. Infinite landline calls and a buttload of landline to cellphone hours included for about €35.

NinjaBoiX

Really good bro, thanks for asking. I just got another job, I'm with Trof as well as Mint Lounge now who own some of the best music venues in the city. I start at Albert Hall tonight, then likely start at Deaf Institute as a supervisor when they reopen in October (Marmozets opening night boi!).

Other than that, just loving the place really, it's all happening and shit. I miss Sunderland sometimes but I go back every month or so. Went back at the weekend to see the lady, booking the train to go down again in September, hopefully to see the lads as well as her this time!
No windows open to test your ninja skills?
Lol, Tash ain't no Ninja breh.

holy shit where do you live

rhode island?

1e1FJ1U.gif

But no, I live in Backwoods, Ohio.

Acid08

Banned
Nausea :/ sucks. Oh man did you pick any up? That'd be super fun. I'm 6 or 7 episodes into Cowboy Bebop. It's pretty good so far.

Yeah the gishwhes week ended Saturday. Back to normal living.
TRUTH
Yeah my here's my post in the pick-ups thread. It was a super small shop but they had a good selection plus paint and stuff. Enjoy Bebop man. Try to get all the constant praise for it out of your head and just enjoy.

How did the team end up doing? I saw a bunch of stuff for it from hpro on twitter.

Oh my god you're straight? I had no idea. You seem normal to me. Did you know that Sara is straight too? You two should totally hook up. I can't believe you're straight. You could be my straight best friend. We could go to football games together. It'll be so much fun. So like how long have you been straight? Your whole life!? No way.

tumblr_lxajavE6Cx1qjjfwm.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 6 or 7 episodes into Cowboy Bebop. It's pretty good so far.

It's not a race or anything but Kevin was on episode 5 last time he mentioned it.

Oh wait it is a race and you're probably losing.

I think at this point I'd be cool if my gay friends hooked me up with their straight girl friends.

It's that sad.

How about it Jake, you got a Funky Mama lined up for him?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
About to go down a mine. Pray for mojo.

Also Timo accidentally started talking to me in German. He got a blank stare lol

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Man, fuck that movie. Fucking disturbing af.

So bleak, hopeless, and claustrophobic. Not to mention the creatures. #icant
Legitimely the only horror movie that has scared me witless as an adult. I watched it one lonely summer night when I had my parent's house for myself and I was double checking each corner before going to bed. I basically noped myself to sleep.

Apparently the American edition had a completely different ending because the European one was deemed too bleak.

#notwatchingagain

zeemumu

Happy birfday, zeemumu. Now you just need to wait for another year so you can celebrate in style.

Happy birthday!!!! :D

I haven't said it on this thread yet, but thank you to the people who wished me a happy birthday yesterday! Right now I'm trying to budget how much money I'll have left over if I use half of my birthday money and half of my paycheck to buy a PS4.

That film, when you first see one of them in the camera......omg

Great horror film

The best horror movies that I can recommend that you may not have seen yet are Dead Silence and Grave Encounters. The trailer for Dead Silence gave me nightmares for months until I saw the actual movie. Having context made things a little less scary. Grave Encounters is another found footage movie, but it's really clever in the way that it handles things. And if you're into gore, go watch Peter Jackson's Dead Alive.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I saw Dead Alive when I was 15. I laughed my ass off.

I could see some glimpses of Jackson's old cheekyness at some points of LotR, but the man has yet to make another film with so much charm and heart. And we are talking about an actual gore film.

zeemumu

I saw Dead Alive when I was 15. I laughed my ass off.

I could see some glimpses of Jackson's old cheekyness at some points of LotR, but the man has yet to make another film with so much charm and heart. And we are talking about an actual gore film.

I was having spaghetti the night I watched that movie. I didn't eat again for a few days.

zeemumu

There's apparently a Descent sequel. And I hate it now because it ruins the ending of the original.

#phuckallsequels
#okay
#notallsequels
#butmostofthem

Oh yeah, the one where
she apparently escapes and the military asks her what happened and don't believe her so they send her back down there for some reason?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
The Israeli bird in it is pretty fit.
it doesn't matter poet, not everything is about thirst
Nice one Papa! Cute girls are mint.

Yeah, not buttering my parsnips at all this like Tash. Granted I only listened to like 2 minutes, but I doubt the following 46 minutes would change my mind.
idfc, boomtown looked immense
image.php

An outrage that you changed your avatar, Tash.

I like to mix it up ever since I abandoned gir

gir_zps4c18efcb.png
cleanshavengir_zpsc243cd23.png
ukrepgir_zps09ff72fc.png
chicken_zps4b9be356.png
jrQL3gABwMxyY_zps561ced1a.png
hammy_zpscae355ff.png
GAF_zps008e1a5d.jpg
rsz_john-frusciante_zpsd0052187.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom