• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I injured it at soccer last night ;_;
and it wasn't from stroking their dicks either.

Also guys I got my EP album cover and I'm crying happy tears help me.

The_Poet

Banned

Make sure those tears dont get too happy. Or you could end up hurting your wrist even more.

Gratz bro, Look forward to hearing it :p

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
sonic highways artwork + tracklist released a few days ago

foo_fighters_sonic_highways_cover_p.jpg

woop

show me pic

didn't they teach you not to use your hands in soccer? ;)

(that sucks, man. hopefully it's not too serious)
My hands were down! He blasted the ball right at it ;____; LOL

I hope it's not too.. I can barely move it and it's a bit swollen..

No Longer Frozen

I C Madonna's impact.
If it's a Madonna reference I'm changing the EP title ;____;

#stanmethobb <3
Natch.

Put it on YouTube.
I don't know what natch means ;__; LOL

In other news, I shaved my hair.

This is the shortest it's ever been. It's a really weird feeling.

Receipts.

Wazzy

Banned
It's okay Stephen, just do what I did and not get it checked at all. *moonface*

Speaking of which, I should really get my ankle checked.

It's okay Stephen, just do what I did and not get it checked at all. *moonface*

Speaking of which, I should really get my ankle checked.

Gurl!!!!!!! You still haven't gone?!?!?!?!?! bb ;_________;

Is it still like.. Black and purple...?

Slash how was the BBQ last night? I shoulda just skipped soccer so that I could have been a fatty with a healthy wrist X_X

Mmmm...
I want some vermacelli, bbq pork and spring rolls... :p~~~

WAHHHH me too :O!!!!!!!

Wazzy

Banned
Is it bothering you? :|
Only if I put pressure on where it was hit.
Gurl!!!!!!! You still haven't gone?!?!?!?!?! bb ;_________;

Is it still like.. Black and purple...?

Slash how was the BBQ last night? I shoulda just skipped soccer so that I could have been a fatty with a healthy wrist X_X
!!

Nah but I think it still looks slightly discoloured(not very noticeable unless you really look) and only feel a bit of pain if I put pressure. It's not really bothering me tbh :D

It was okay! We didn't really have that much food and the burgers were annoying to cook because they weren't ground patties meaning they looked wormy and fell apart easily. I brought my ps3 and we played a couple fighters and then I left because I work today heh

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
We survived the cave. Barely. The monsters almost got us though ;__;

Also visited a castle with approximately 1 million stairs. Oh god my legs. Also found a blackberry bush and now we're hunting down pears and apples off trees ^__^

Nah but I think it still looks slightly discoloured(not very noticeable unless you really look) and only feel a bit of pain if I put pressure. It's not really bothering me tbh :D

It was okay! We didn't really have that much food and the burgers were annoying to cook because they weren't ground patties meaning they looked wormy and fell apart easily. I brought my ps3 and we played a couple fighters and then I left because I work today heh

Wahh. I wonder if it really is broken then, bb! It's been a while since that injury. :(!

Ooooh which fighters? :O

Clydefrog

Also visited a castle with approximately 1 million stairs. Oh god my legs. Also found a blackberry bush and now we're hunting down pears and apples off trees ^__^

"SIE KATZE! RAUS AUS MEINEM OBSTGARTEN!"

*Lucian hisses and runs away, dropping fruit along the way*

MutFox

Banned

My ankle has that issue too.
I probably should have gotten it looked at a few years ago,
and it still bothers me from time to time.

Probably best you get it checked sooner than later. ;P
You'll probably get recommended some physio or something, like a brace.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In other news, I shaved my hair.

This is the shortest it's ever been. It's a really weird feeling.
pics or it didn't happen

I love finding free food

AcridMeat

Banned
Really good bro, thanks for asking. I just got another job, I'm with Trof as well as Mint Lounge now who own some of the best music venues in the city. I start at Albert Hall tonight, then likely start at Deaf Institute as a supervisor when they reopen in October (Marmozets opening night boi!).

Other than that, just loving the place really, it's all happening and shit. I miss Sunderland sometimes but I go back every month or so. Went back at the weekend to see the lady, booking the train to go down again in September, hopefully to see the lads as well as her this time!
That all sounds pretty darn fun ninj. I want to be patrolling around the best music venues. So you guys are going to try to make it work eh? Best of luck.

I was all over soundcloud yesterday and have links forever.
Grooves and more grooves and grooving grooves
Yeah my here's my post in the pick-ups thread. It was a super small shop but they had a good selection plus paint and stuff. Enjoy Bebop man. Try to get all the constant praise for it out of your head and just enjoy.

How did the team end up doing? I saw a bunch of stuff for it from hpro on twitter.
Nice! I'm jealous of that bottle opener and lego figures in the background haha. But yeah how come the figure itself is so much different than the box?

Fiction said it takes about a month for the scores, so we've just been sharing our submissions with folks in the meantime. Everyone else did so much more talented work I just took some public humiliation.
It's not a race or anything but Kevin was on episode 5 last time he mentioned it.

Oh wait it is a race and you're probably losing.
He's not "getting" it though.
I saw Dead Alive when I was 15. I laughed my ass off.

I could see some glimpses of Jackson's old cheekyness at some points of LotR, but the man has yet to make another film with so much charm and heart. And we are talking about an actual gore film.
I watched it around 16 and absolutely loved it. I had a couple friends over to watch it and neither of them knew what they were getting into. We didn't watch much together after that haha.

NinjaBoiX

Hmm, not so sure about "making it work" Pete, she lives 200 miles away and there are two kids in tow. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting the feels for her again though. (Aww fuck, ineveraskedforthis.gif)

But yeah, I kind of love her, she's amazing. We'll see what happens innit.

I've got my first shift for Trof tonight at Albert Hall, they ask that you wear all black like Johnny Cash. I just realised the trousers I bought are tighter than I thought.

I have to dress my penis down one side of my pants, it's kind of visible.

Tf9PV5Q.png

Totes awks.

(I'll check out your links after work bro, no headphones with me tonight.)

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Does steam look different for anyone today? It's got like a tint of blue to every window and all the boxes and options are more angular than rounded like before.

Also I think the font is different, and the logo changed completely. None of my friends have gotten this change so they all think im losing my mind after last night.

Yeah my here's my post in the pick-ups thread. It was a super small shop but they had a good selection plus paint and stuff.

Oh my god dude that MG Turn A looks like it is gonna be such an awesome build, I have the MG F-91 and putting it together was awesome, the action base it comes with looks like the rafflaisia so you can do some pretty sweet poses. Also the F-91 kit has no poly caps in it, which is rather interesting because joints are a lot tighter which is great for posing. The one thing I'll warn you about though, is be careful clipping out the red gundam chin I totally broke mine while doing that and I had to order a replacement part which took forever to get in.

Also on top of that the hands also feel really delicate when building and I was really scared I was gonna snap the part where the fingers attach to the palm off.

Other than that the F-91 is probably my favorite kit and my favorite mobile suit.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
pics or it didn't happen

I love finding free food
This guy understands me <3
Hmm, not so sure about "making it work" Pete, she lives 200 miles away and there are two kids in tow. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting the feels for her again though. (Aww fuck, ineveraskedforthis.gif)

But yeah, I kind of love her, she's amazing. We'll see what happens innit.

I've got my first shift for Trof tonight at Albert Hall, they ask that you wear all black like Johnny Cash. I just realised the trousers I bought are tighter than I thought.

I have to dress my penis down one side of my pants, it's kind of visible.

Tf9PV5Q.png

Totes awks.

(I'll check out your links after work bro, no headphones with me tonight.)
200 miles ain't no thang bro

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just watched the first episode of Outlander.

If that shit were any more loaded with estrogen I would develop a bad case of gynecomastia.

It's basically a romance novel made for TV with cable production values. The part with the Scottish hunk had me loling so bad.

AcridMeat

Banned
Work that minj get that paypuh boi.

Just ordered tickets to Com Truise/Tycho show in October. I hate ticketmaster so god damn much. I needed to pick up one for a friend and the service fees for ordering 2 tickets means the cost was as if I bought 3.

Fuck ticketmaster.

Wazzy

Banned
I just had an old couple argue over buying paper.

Old lady: I need this violet cardstock but I'm only finding an assorted pack

Me: That's all we have. You can ask our copycenter associate if they sell singles

Old lady: I'll just buy this if they don't

Old man: I'm NOT paying for that

Old Lady: I'm getting this we need it for the upcoming___

Old Man: That's not for a long time

Old Lady: That's September George. That's very soon.

Old Man: I'm not buying that with MY money. I'm NOT.

Old Lady: Then I'll use MY money! I put money in the account! I pay for stuff! Screw you!

Old Man: SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH

Me:
sketchy.gif

Acid08

Banned
Nice! I'm jealous of that bottle opener and lego figures in the background haha. But yeah how come the figure itself is so much different than the box?

Fiction said it takes about a month for the scores, so we've just been sharing our submissions with folks in the meantime. Everyone else did so much more talented work I just took some public humiliation.

Oh that's just a different model I put in for scale. It's gonna get taken apart and panel lined here soon. This hobby is 2cool.

Me: That's all we have. You can ask our copycenter associate if they sell singles

Old Lady: Then I'll use MY money! I put money in the account! I pay for stuff! Screw you!

Me:
sketchy.gif

I'm fucking howling tho.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Me:
sketchy.gif

#literallylol

MutFox

Banned

Me:
sketchy.gif

Paper, serious business...

I once had an old couple fight when I was helping them.
It was a weird reason too, I was helping, then the old lady passes some loud gas and the old guy starts loudly scorning her...
And yeah, I had the same face -
sketchy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom