• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
funny-spognebob-lick.gif

zeemumu

Doctor's appointments and whatnot tomorrow. I decided that I'm going to do my best to have a good week starting tomorrow. Getting my shit together might be a little difficult because most of it is social/emotional problems, but I can do it.

Toa TAK

Banned
Doctor's appointments and whatnot tomorrow. I decided that I'm going to do my best to have a good week starting tomorrow. Getting my shit together might be a little difficult because most of it is social/emotional problems, but I can do it.
It's cliche as hell, but you can do it so long as you honestly give it your all.

Gotta get bloodwork done myself tomorrow.

Windam

Scaley member

Mental Health GAF is always open. We might not be able to get back to you right away, but you can be sure your message will have been read, and that there are others who resonate with how you're feeling.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm feeling emotional (not in a good way atm).

People care about me, right? I just feel like everyone's moved on and left me behind with nothing. Nobody understands how I feel when I tell them, either. I'm not crazy, am I?

G-Fex

People care about me, right? I just feel like everyone's moved on and left me behind with nothing. Nobody understands how I feel when I tell them, either. I'm not crazy, am I?

I'm feeling the lowest right now too.

I don't think you're crazy.

TrueGrime

I need my own. For reaction purposes.

And seriously, how long until you're in the greatest city in Canada?

I got some pills that can help with that

I'm thinking November breh. I'll definitely let you know as it gets closer. We'll see, that trip might get delayed because of Halo: MCC. =p

Wazzy

Banned

You know we care about you breh.

If we ever were in Toronto we would buy you a beer.

NinjaBoiX

aryacinnamoni2k1t.gif

Hayley's had some questionable hair but She's always settled on the best things.
Honestly, I like the way she had it in my avatar the best.

tumblr_mcxg8imgqU1rtzlzf.gif

I'm a sucker for a cute side bun, then that sparkly alice band and nice feathered fringe, noice.

In the words of popgaf, I can't even...

MutFox

Banned
Wow that's really pretty. Looks a lot like the trails around here actually.
BzawVhh.jpg

Nbvp99i.jpg

If someone told me those were shot around here, I'd believe them... :p

Hey man, we're all cool in here dude. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom