• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedtime.

I've felt tired and rundown all damn day. I blame the alcohol from last night.

[edit]:

I have to post this gif. Then I'm going to bed.

rm2y0pA.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
corduroyCHUCK told me that he likes his girlfriend more than me, the prick. Not with words, but with actions.

Wazzy

Banned
Urgggghhhh. I was about to go to bed when I heard a raccoon whining and it wouldn't stop so I went with my brother to inspect and find 4 babies trapped in a garbage bin. I fed them and tried to lure them out with a broom but they were too scared.

I kept looking for a mom but she was nowhere to be found so I assumed she was dead. Finally I put a gate in and 15 minutes later one finally climbed out. Then I see the mom come back with 4 other children.

She couldn't have come back earlier? >.>

Style

Banned
Aww, should have snatched one and raised it to become Rocket Raccoon. How are they doing now? Did the mother take them out or do they live in the garbage bin now?

Wazzy

Banned
Aww, should have snatched one and raised it to become Rocket Raccoon. How are they doing now? Did the mother take them out or do they live in the garbage bin now?
I think mom came back and moved them thankfully. They were super cute!

But now that they're gone, sleep time for me.

A noble goal. Mine is to be as flawless as this:

ARUgcMG.gif

[edit]: Foxes' album is boring me. #oop

[edit 2]: WAIT.

Let Go for Tonight is so good. Even better than the demo version.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

HOW COME WE NEVER PLAY NIGHTCRAWLERS ANYMORE!

I WANT TO SEE FRANK IN THEATRES I HOPE IT'S IN THEATRES HERE!.
Ariana has to be one of the most boring, cookie cutter, manufactured pop starlets in recent time. So utterly unremarkable.

Isn't that kind of the definition of "starlet" though?

Starlet
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Starlet may refer to:

Entertainment
A young actress or singer, especially one working her way up through the Star System

SHE GETS TO TRAVEL THOUGH STAR SYSTEM'S?! I AM JEALOUS OF THAT HACK. "LOOK AT ME I'M ALL FAMOUS". FUCK HER, FUCK TEEN VOGUE, FUCK HER PARENTS, FUCK HER PETS, FUCK TALENT SCOUTS, AND FUCK NICKELODEON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom