• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
522186_10150881143386833_534229476_n.jpg

The Madonna Curse™ is real.

Windam

Scaley member
Nobody can take my place.

Also fuck Facebook for moving messages over to a separate app. I refuse to download it.

Also also, anybody here use Raptr?

zeemumu

So here's the thing: I was ringing up someone's items today and they had to go back and get something from the fabric section, so I suspended the transaction and hung on to the items that I had already rung up. They came back about 20 minutes later and I handed them back their items and charged them for the fabric that they had gotten, but I forgot to charge them for the items that were on the suspended transaction. How fired am I?

Turin

Banned
So here's the thing: I was ringing up someone's items today and they had to go back and get something from the fabric section, so I suspended the transaction and hung on to the items that I had already rung up. They came back about 20 minutes later and I handed them back their items and charged them for the fabric that they had gotten, but I forgot to charge them for the items that were on the suspended transaction. How fired am I?

Last year someone had about 300 dollars worth of stuff under a large basket cart that I missed. One of the managers informed me of this but was really just giving me a mild lecture. Her year review of my performance was very positive anyway.

So...... depends on the manager?

zeemumu

Last year someone had about 300 dollars worth of stuff under a large basket cart that I missed. One of the managers informed me of this but was really just giving me a mild lecture. Her year review of my performance was very positive anyway.

So...... depends on the manager?

Well it was probably around $16 worth of stuff. I'm just freaking out though because I don't want to get fired over it.

Turin

Banned
Well it was probably around $16 worth of stuff. I'm just freaking out though because I don't want to get fired over it.

Just bring your A game to work for a while and you should be fine.

If you get fired I'll give you a free kick to my balls. No retaliation.

But only one kick.

Should I inform them of it tomorrow or wait to see if they bring it up?

I'd wait it out.

zeemumu

Just bring your A game to work for a while and you should be fine.

If you get fired I'll give you a free kick to my balls. No retaliation.

But only one kick.

I'd wait it out.

It's a pretty chaotic and old store and the amount was negligible so they might not bring it up at all. That's not hoping for too much, is it?

In other news I almost saw a fight break out in there today. This guy bumped his cart into a lady who was at my register, and she told him to watch it and he ended up calling her a "f**king b*tch" as he left, and her husband was sitting on the bench nearby and heard him, and tried to call him out on it.

In other news I almost saw a fight break out in there today. This guy bumped his cart into a lady who was at my register, and she told him to watch it and he ended up calling her a "f**king b*tch" as he left, and her husband was sitting on the bench nearby and heard him, and tried to call him out on it.

#peopleofWalmart
#notallWalmartshoppers

Turin

Banned
It's a pretty chaotic and old store and the amount was negligible so they might not bring it up at all. That's not hoping for too much, is it?

You should be fine, man.

iGQzog0EwnVjk.gif

Hey there.

I'm not sure we've spoken. Hiiiiiii. :3

I hate my coworkers because most of them are guys and THEY LEAVE THE SEAT UP

ZKKMe9J.gif

#notallmen

Ahhhhh, I remember that one. The comedy that resulted from that.

#maleprivilege strikes again.

#DatTruth

Even my dad and brother have the decency to put the seat down

Come on

I grew up in a house of only men so bathroom etiquette has been different in my experience.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The only good thing about Scooby Doo was that it invited parody, but now there's been so much parody that the novelty is all used up.

South Park Scooby Doo episode
korn-on-south-park.jpg

Venture Bros. Scooby Doo episode
Vivas-Los-Muertos.jpg

Harvey Birdman Scooby Doo episode
hqdefault.jpg

Futurama Scooby Doo episode
futurama-saturday-morning-fun-pit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom