• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIL Maleficent has made $743 million worldwide.

I remember when OT GAF was so sure it would be a massive bomb. I wonder if it's actually any good tho. I mean Angelina Jolie is the lead, so I just assume it's terrible.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Flapping-Baby-Turtle-GIF.gif

Baby turtle.

giphy.gif

Man turtle

Seeing Vanilla Ice in a TMNT gif.

I'm slain.

[edit]:

This is the last time you tell me I've got it wrong
This is the last time I say it's been you all along
This is the last time I let you in my door
This is the last time I won't hurt you anymore

Taylor_swift_crying_gif.gif

Turin

Banned
This place seems pretty cool, so just dropping by to say hello! ^_^ (Congrats on member status, Monsoon!)

It's a pretty chill thread. Welcome. ^_^

Urgggghhhh. I was about to go to bed when I heard a raccoon whining and it wouldn't stop so I went with my brother to inspect and find 4 babies trapped in a garbage bin. I fed them and tried to lure them out with a broom but they were too scared.

I kept looking for a mom but she was nowhere to be found so I assumed she was dead. Finally I put a gate in and 15 minutes later one finally climbed out. Then I see the mom come back with 4 other children.

She couldn't have come back earlier? >.>

This happened the same night you saw GotG again?

Shame on whoever didn't want to see that dog.

zeemumu

I remember when OT GAF was so sure it would be a massive bomb. I wonder if it's actually any good tho. I mean Angelina Jolie is the lead, so I just assume it's terrible.

Angelina Jolie is the reason that movie is worth watching. She rocks the performance. And DEM CHEEKBONES. They cut through the heavens. I'm glad that it didn't bomb and I'll probably end up buying it when it comes out on Blu Ray

Turin

Banned
Angelina Jolie is the reason that movie is worth watching. She rocks the performance. And DEM CHEEKBONES. They cut through the heavens. I'm glad that it didn't bomb and I'll probably end up buying it when it comes out on Blu Ray

She did seem pretty good in the trailers. Too bad they kind of went in an overly kid friendly route from what I hear.

Turin

Banned
#ethered

This post is fucking amazing.

Wow. That was kind of nauseating to read.

They sorta did o____o.

Although it was kinda interesting :3. Even as someone who's not usually a fan of Angelina Jolie LOLL

Can't say I'm a fan of hers either. She was pretty good in Changeling though.

just played P.T. almost pissed myself, it's fucking brilliant. can't wait for the full game.

One of the best demo's I've played in a while.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lemon lime and bitters frozen coke mixed with chocolate icecream taste like bile. That is no exaggeration, it legit tastes exactly like bile.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Only two awkward silences and no apparent buffonery on my part. That was so uneventful I'll be shocked if it lasts more than a couple of dates.

Edit:
One of my friends just died..one of the nicest most positive people I ever knew. RIP

my hands are shaking

My condolences :/

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

zeemumu

Damn you Pine Sol! I was having a decent day at work until that lady spilled Pine Sol all over everything, and my CSM probably got annoyed because I had to ask him for a replacement because I needed to take care of the Pine Sol.

Art!!!! So happy to see you in here, mister!! <33!!! How you doing? :3!!

<3 Doing great! How about you?

Went to see it a couple of weeks ago, loved it! Makes the original one look like a borefest in comparison.

For those who care, Porter Robinson's set at Ultra 2013 was FIRE. Jake, get on that too.

Video's blocked here in Murica. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Never thought I'd see the day I lean more towards the Wii U than the PS4.

But P.T.

Survival horror trumps all.

Went to see it a couple of weeks ago, loved it! Makes the original one look like a borefest in comparison.

I'll definitely check it out when it releases on blu-ray.

I actually do like Angelina and think she's a fairly good actress. It's just that she seems to enjoy starring in bad movies for the most part which is why I was wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom