• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I hate dark theme, it makes GAF look really naff, like an early 90's website.

White theme looks clean and slick, dark theme looks grim and outdated.
Dark theme is great but I like to switch between both. Mainly because white begins to hurt my eyes if I'm on too long.

White theme burns my eyes.
50a72nC.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
I think the redesign only works in dark theme. The round plain fonts work much better in darker tones than the white which forces your eyes to focus on how shitty they really are. Your age is showing here fluff muffy ninj.

G-Fex

I wasn't thrilled with my first day on the job. Plus just..million other things.

I'm going to watch some 87 turtles since I can't sleep.

Wazzy

Banned
I need sleep. Bedddd time.

I hate dark theme, it makes GAF look really naff, like an early 90's website.

White theme looks clean and slick, dark theme looks grim and outdated.

50a72nC.jpg
Meh. The brightness doesn't really change the fact White Theme isn't that great looking in comparison. I use it but it's not as good looking as it used to be. I think it's out of nostalgia for when I lurked years ago.
I think the redesign only works in dark theme. The round plain fonts work much better in darker tones than the white which forces your eyes to focus on how shitty they really are. Your age is showing here fluff muffy ninj.
This truf.

NinjaBoiX

Why do girls wear those super high waisted, 80's looking jeans lately? Looks shit, unfashionable and not at all hot.

They should be banned.
Ninja Chief sounds like a native american superhero.
Haha, "chief" is one of my many terms of endearment. I'm also partial to "dude", "fella" and occasionally "captain", very rarely shortened to "capo".

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Why do girls wear those super high waisted, 80's looking jeans lately? Looks shit, unfashionable and not at all hot.

Everything looks good if the person wearing it looks good.

large.jpg

Owls are hawt now.

They should be banned.

Haha, "chief" is one of my many terms of endearment. I'm also partial to "dude", "fella" and occasionally "captain", very rarely shortened to "capo".

Dooder, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom