• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for fall too. Summer's been cute and all, but I'm over it.

Nothing quite beats an autumnal chill.

It hasn't really felt like summer here either. Almost like a prolonged spring with a few really hot days.

Truth. Fall's my favorite season. It looks beautiful and the air is invigorating, especially after sweating my ass off for 1/3 of the year.

Plus the best beer flavors.

Kater

Banned
New LGBTQI OT is already full of selfies. Had to escape from there for a second or I'd die of thirst.

80618511.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Windy what ever happened to that girl that you got wasted with and you straight up said you'd lick her hootinanny until the cows came home?

Sorry, I was busy running, being eaten alive by mosquitoes,
and jacking.

I'm back now. If I disappear in the next few days, just assume I got West Nile virus.

Guess I'm getting drunk tonight. Soccer team won and I've been drinking for the whole game so why stop now

fake edit: oh shit yeah i forgot i bought a pint of pumpkin beer too. saweet

Turin

Banned
I watched the True Blood series finale just for the hell of it.....

It was so bad that Dexter's last episode almost looks good. O.O

Kater

Banned

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I mean, I wouldn't ask such thing to the first girl I'd met nor I'd expect her to demand it/ask me to take it, but it's just a simple exchange of saliva. Worse things have entered our mouths.

Like shoggy kebabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom