• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arianal Grundy - Love Me Harder ft. The Weeknd

H E L P

tumblr_static_tumblr_mssmnayqwt1sq00w5o1_250.gif

When I get you moanin' you'll know it's real~

I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me
I tend to leave behind
If you know about me
And choose to stay
Then take this pleasure
And take away pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you moanin' you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips
I'll make it feel like the first time

Abel his verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

NinjaBoiX

"I poured my aching heart into a pop song,
I couldn't get the hang of poetry,
That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun,
And I can only hope you've got it aimed it me,"

Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See

That Turner is a lyrical genius.

Jake and Em think she has dead eyes, I think she has lush doe eyes. She does look super young but she's properly gorgeous:

Her slightly husky voice but soft girly voice stir fry's my cabbage too.

Ariana has no charisma and no soul. Her videos are awkard and bland and I despise her Lolita persona with every fiber of my being.

That being said I think Love Me Harder is great.

NinjaBoiX

Ariana has no charisma and no soul. Her videos are awkard and bland and I despise her Lolita persona with every fiber of my being.

That being said I think Love Me Harder is great.
I have no frame of reference regarding her credentials as a pop star, but she's oh so pretty.

I am merely a man Em.
Ariana is the Real Doll™ of the music industry. She could stop breathing and wouldn't look any less contra natura.
If my life was to sink to the grim, seedy depths of a engaging in sexual acts with a manufactured lump of plastic and rubber, I'd probably plump for the My Little Grande™ doll, I don't know that there'd be enough demand for a My Little Williams™ model to be fair.

Not enough impacT amirite?

I have no frame of reference regarding her credentials as a pop star, but she's oh so pretty.

I am merely a man Em.

If my life was to sink to the grim, seedy depths of a engaging in sexual acts with a manufactured lump of plastic and rubber, I'd probably plump for the My Little Grande™ doll, I don't know that there'd be enough demand for a My Little Williams™ model to be fair.

Not enough impacT amirite?

Stop thinking with the wrong head. You're better than this.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This is a hard thing to do sometimes. You don't understand.

Common ground with us breeders, I see.

On that account, upon Ninjs lobbying I've set the FakeAPP group as NSFW and everybody can now share their homemade smut, being dix pix or clogged toilets. I'll just change my preferences so images don't download automatically while I'm in a meeting or some shit.

This is on you.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's been a while since I lifted the no NSFW content policy over FakeAPP and nobody has posted any taint pics yet. I'm proud of you, guys.

I should have post my face sooner.

AcridMeat

Banned
Is that Gwen Stefani? She's still a total babe ma gawd.
It's been a while since I lifted the no NSFW content policy over FakeAPP and nobody has posted any taint pics yet. I'm proud of you, guys.

I should have post my face sooner.
How does that filter even work? Is that why some pics were blurred until you tapped to download them? I kind of liked that so I could keep my photo reel in check.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I saw No Doubt live last year. Gwen was ravishing and the band was friggin atomic, so full with energy. Incredible.

Is that Gwen Stefani? She's still a total babe ma gawd.

How does that filter even work?
Check the options and set WhatsApp to not download audio, pics and video to your preferences (only manually, only with WiFi, with data, data + WiFi, whatever). That way the pics will show completely blurred until you click on them to initiate the download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom