• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

"I got this girl and she wants me to duke her,
I told her I'd come scoop her around eight, she said, "Super!"
That sounds great, shorty girl's a trooper,
No matter what I need her to do, she be like, "Super!"

Own his own throne, the boss like King Koopa,
On the microphone he flossed the ring, "Super!"
Average emcees is like a TV blooper,
MF Doom, he like D.B. Cooper,"

Hoe Cakes is the nuts.

Based Doom.

Kater

Banned
So romantic.
With a little bit of imagination, I admit.

jLIOGRIxfddgH.jpg

Sorry for interrupting your lyrics posts. :s

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw No Doubt live last year. Gwen was ravishing and the band was friggin atomic, so full with energy. Incredible.

Check the options and set WhatsApp to not download audio, pics and video to your preferences (only manually, only with WiFi, with data, data + WiFi, whatever). That way the pics will show completely blurred until you click on them to initiate the download.
Ah man seeing them perform anything from Tragic Kingdoms would be amazing.

Ah no kidding I'll check that then.
Not only that, but she's writing new music.

Prepare thyselves.
Oh yeah didn't No Doubt release a relatively recent album? I never did check it out, heard a couple of the singles.

Windam

Scaley member
Fuck Adachi's Ghastly Wail one-hit kill. Hits nobody EXCEPT the main character for me. Fuck this game.

Edit:

Never mind. Fuck Ameno-sagiri.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh yeah didn't No Doubt release a relatively recent album? I never did check it out, heard a couple of the singles.

Push and Shove. Horrendously underrated by the public. Looking Hot is a fine song by itself, but live is downright amazing and right up there with their classics. Much more fierce and energetic.

Just a Girl blew my mind, though. Gwen soldiered through it with the same energy as 19 years ago. Fucking insane. Also, her abs are real. "Holy shit" was all I could think.

NinjaBoiX

Gwen Stefani is too fly mane. She's just got even hotter with age, like Mickey Rourke.

Recent image if Google is to be believed:

AdAWc3i.jpg

Gud gawd wuman...

NinjaBoiX

Bjork and PJ Harvey are two other awesome ladies who have aged incredibly well:

4XO2wGN.jpg

kEVsiCD.jpg

Yes, I have a thing for girls who sing dead good.

I need a new Bjork album.

Biophilia was three years ago, and I largely didn't like it. I need something to help erase it from my mind.

Besides Bjork's pretty much perfect back catalogue.

NinjaBoiX

I need a new Bjork album.

Biophilia was three years ago, and I largely didn't like it. I need something to help erase it from my mind.

Besides Bjork's pretty much perfect back catalogue.
Bjork and PJ are two of my favs; hot, quirky and massively talented musically.

Just my cup of cocoa.

*loads of Bjork and PJ links that no one but existing fans who will have heard them anyway will click*

Oldie, better kind of weekend: Michael Gray - The Weekend

This is a'ight.

Bit of #chune

She is a prudish puritanical American. Don't let her fool you.

She won't even let anyone lick her butt hole. I mean.

Love the production.

Hate the "Mr Smooth" lover boy vocals.

Sounds like a Chris Brown track that's not complete bilge.

I don't know, breh.

I love his voice. It butters my parsnips, roasts my chestnuts, shakes my milk, sprinkles my doughnut, chocolate dips my strawberries, and frosts my cake.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not judging. Butt stuff is serious biz. Like, steel wool brush and industrial bleach before approaching kind of biz.

Who doesn't enjoy pink eye with a side of oral infection?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Legit shocked by the amount of people in the WhatsApp thread who don't understand why IM apps exist and why people like them.

"but I already got texts!"

Holy shit. This is happening on a tech oriented discussion board on the internet. Luddites live.

Turin

Banned
I'm in PA. Nothing is consistent here. The weather, the people, the politics......

But apparently "even our amish will fight you".

Turin

Banned
I love visiting Pittsburgh. Some pretty cool things to see and the people are so much nicer. It's pretty artsy too which I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom