• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
This gif's frame rate hurts my eyes.

Never post it again. #gifsnob

PQmFMu8.gif

Kater

Banned
My parents go like all the time (everything is comped for them so it's essentially a free trip except the flight) LOL!! So I've been quite a few times. I go mainly to relax :3. The MGM's pool is soooo nice and it's like super hot so I just tan during the day, and eat/chill with my parents in the evenings.
So you were just chilling at the pool and eating sweets. :eek:
tumblr_ly54ayDfCu1r76lino1_500.gif

I really want to go swimming and lying around under the sun but there isn't any where I live. In fact, it's really cold today. :(

So you were just chilling at the pool and eating sweets. :eek:
tumblr_ly54ayDfCu1r76lino1_500.gif

I really want to go swimming and lying around under the sun but there isn't any where I live. In fact, it's really cold today. :(

LOLL!! Yes essentially! And drinking slushies with alcohol in them o____o

And getting a suntan. My stomach is.. A bit toasty X____X LOLL!

Come to Vancouver while it's still warm! ;D!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Talking about swimming pools, I've been invited to a pool party and I'm already trembling. Iridescent paleness + slightly pudgy tummy = super conscious Papa.

Feels bad man.

Talking about swimming pools, I've been invited to a pool party and I'm already trembling. Iridescent paleness + slightly pudgy tummy = super conscious Papa.

Feels bad man.

This is exactly why I turned down the gay pool party in Vegas :S :S :S

Also I just didn't want to be around shallow guys because I'm more worth it than L'Oreal.

Just imagine those feelings while wearing a bikini

At least you guys have trunks to cover your thighs
But our trunks are getting shorter and shorter! ;______; And my thighs are huge and ugly. I felt so self conscious at the pool in Vegas ;_; LOL

Kater

Banned
LOLL!! Yes essentially! And drinking slushies with alcohol in them o____o

And getting a suntan. My stomach is.. A bit toasty X____X LOLL!

Come to Vancouver while it's still warm! ;D!
Toasty stomach...
tumblr_m5sc7uv8uP1rvn6njo1_500.gif

I'm in Europe tho, Austria to be precise. I can't just fly over there like sunsetplane.jpg, sadly

Querl stop, and just choke me with your thighs already.
LOLLL bae <333.

Srsly though I have a problem :/ I was trying to take pictures of them in Vegas to see if maybe just confronting my insecurities would help. But they look as hideous as I feel they are in every photo X______X

Toasty stomach...
tumblr_m5sc7uv8uP1rvn6njo1_500.gif

I'm in Europe tho, Austria to be precise. I can't just fly over there like sunsetplane.jpg, sadly
A bit too toasty tbh... It's just a smidge on the pink side!! ;___;! But it's browning nicely :3.

Waaaah. I wanna see Europe actually I've never been still :(

Linius

Yep starts next week for me as well :/ Although I was in one summer class so it won't be much of an adjustment.

I'm actually kind of excited :3!

I'm looking forward to it. But I'm also scared.

Luckily it starts with an introduction week involving drinks, BBQ and getting to know the school stuff. Gotta make a smooth transistion back to school life :p

I'm looking forward to it. But I'm also scared.

Luckily it starts with an introduction week involving drinks, BBQ and getting to know the school stuff. Gotta make a smooth transistion back to school life :p

Sounds like a good intro week!! :) You'll be a-ok. You have your FakeGAF family behind you if you need anything :3

Kater

Banned
A bit too toasty tbh... It's just a smidge on the pink side!! ;___;! But it's browning nicely :3.

Waaaah. I wanna see Europe actually I've never been still :(
You really have to. Paris at night is magnificient. *_*

And stop talking negatively about your legs, they look good. Show them off some more and see if that can change your perception to the better. :)

me-after-tanning-my-legs-all-day-and-i-finally-have-an-even-tan-5350.gif

No. Fuck summer.

More of a Winter Child yourself?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just imagine those feelings while wearing a bikini
The pool party is at the house of the girl I'm semi-dating, she invited me. We are in that awkward exploratory part. I could be wearing her bikini and I wouldn't be any more embarrassed. I'm cringing so hard I'm going to get cramps. I haven't been this upset with myself in years.

At least you guys have trunks to cover your thighs
Yeah, until we pull out from the pool and this happens.

YLZPZa0.jpg

ooops

But our trunks are getting shorter and shorter! ;______; And my thighs are huge and ugly. I felt so self conscious at the pool in Vegas ;_; LOL
I actually like short trunks *and* have big thighs! I never skip leg day (not even when I lapsed from the gym), so I have that going. I'll probably end buying some short ones this week since the ones I have are super old and kinda ugly (I've always gone to indoor pools/spas because I hate the sun, so it's time for a change). I'd totally go for something like the ones on the right, but then again, bulge.

I'm pretty sure that anyone who actually enjoys summer is Satan.
Fall is the best bye

I knew you couldn't be that bad.

I enjoy the super short shorts and that's the end of it. Fuck sweating like a dog for no good reason and fuck AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom