• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
tumblr_n0zuqafCp31sn75h6o1_500.png

Fuckin hell ashfuaushfduasds

I just popped on Facebook and noticed that a certain makeup video starring Stephen and Megan got bumped again.

I died for the third time. It will never die. #bless

Linius

That's really cute. :D

I really want a cat in my apartment but they are so expensive. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Lots of generic cat sorts are just free over here. Taking care of the cat isn't all that expensive.

Only downside is if your cat gets sick you're gonna be paying. Our cat for example got a kidney problem since age 2 (very common for males even) and has to eat a special kind of food the rest of his life which is very expensive :p

Kater

Banned
Lots of generic cat sorts are just free over here. Taking care of the cat isn't all that expensive.

Only downside is if your cat gets sick you're gonna be paying. Our cat for example got a kidney problem since age 2 (very common for males even) and has to eat a special kind of food the rest of his life which is very expensive :p
That is what I'm getting at. All these vaccination cost a fortune. Especially if you get a cat from the animal shelter you will have to give the cat all kinds of medicine before you can take her/him home with you. That plus special food.

I already went to the animal shelter and played around with some of them. If the one I want to take home is still there in 2 - 3 months I take her home with me. :)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't forget the pretzels!

Mhm, pretzels.

a3859645-135-Homer%20Drool.jpg

The only good thing at Frankfurt Oder's airport. I still remember the day I had to go to a meeting @ Frankfurt proper and I booked an incredibly misleading Ryanair flight "to Frankfurt", only to discover that Frankfurt am Main was a completely different city from Ryanair's "Frankfurt", which was out in the boonies.

I had the saltiest pretzel waiting for my bus to Frankfurt at Main. It was raining, too. The living picture of human misery.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Lmao.

Even I didn't make that kind of rookie error and I'm a huge idiot.

In my defence (not that I can do much about that...), Ryanair used to be huge cunts. Like, more than their current selves. They had this nasty habit of selling flights to "Paris" or any other popular destination, pointing in fine print that the flight would actually arrive to a secondary airport located 150 km away from the city you wanted to reach and connected through a slow ass bus. So unless you were alert or already knew about their methods, chances are you'd book a fly to the middle of nowhere.

Luckily enough the EU told them to fuck off and now they are (slightly) more clear about it. Just a tiny bit.

Kater

Banned
Should have replied with some dragons roaring.

Like this one here for example:
tumblr_mmej9dRKOn1qmxhobo1_500.gif

Would be more adequate for Daenerys to be honest.

TCRS

Banned
The only good thing at Frankfurt Oder's airport. I still remember the day I had to go to a meeting @ Frankfurt proper and I booked an incredibly misleading Ryanair flight "to Frankfurt", only to discover that Frankfurt am Main was a completely different city from Ryanair's "Frankfurt", which was out in the boonies.

I had the saltiest pretzel waiting for my bus to Frankfurt at Main. It was raining, too. The living picture of human misery.

I don't think Frankfurt an der Oder has an airport. The airport Ryanair flies to is called "Frankfurt Hahn" which has nothing to do with Frankfurt other than the airport being called "Frankfurt Hahn". Frankfurt an der Oder is an actual town in east Germany.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't think Frankfurt an der Oder has an airport. The airport Ryanair flies to is called "Frankfurt Hahn" which has nothing to do with Frankfurt other than the airport being called "Frankfurt Hahn". Frankfurt an der Oder is an actual town in east Germany.
And you are right! My mistake.

Apparently the airport changed its name to Frankfurt an der Oder (how many Frankfurts does Germany have?) due to Ryanair's pressure, so says the internets. It's located 120 km away from Frankfurt proper (I remember the bus trip was sloooooow; thank god there were plenty of them waiting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom