• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
She also said I'd have to beat the girls off of me if I get ortho work.

Then after a few moments said, "Well I mean you probably have to now already."

Heh

heh

Driver roll up the partition fast
Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash
Hand prints and footprints on my glass
Hand prints and good grips all on my ass
Private show with the music blastin'
He like to call me Peaches when we get this nasty
Red wine drip filth talk that trash
Chauffeur eavesdroppin' tryin' not to crash

Oh, there daddy, daddy now you ripped my fur
Oh, baby, baby be sweatin' on my hair
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
And we ain't even gonna make it to this club

giphy.gif

Acid08

Banned
Peter is a hottie fo sho

And it's always weird when cute dental assistants give you compliments while their hands are jammed in your mouth

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Peter is a hottie fo sho

And it's always weird when cute dental assistants give you compliments while their hands are jammed in your mouth

Oh, it could be weirder. Just three weeks ago I had a fresh out the university 23yo, cute as a button nurse handling my junk in front of two similarly aged female students and my (male) urologist. I know her age because they made some chitchat to make things less awkward. That helped.

I'm 100% healthy and functional, that was something I just had to get done.

BTW, you should get an ortho if you need it and can afford it, Acrid. It makes a world of difference. I used to have some actual teef when I was a kid (I blame my maternal lineage for that) and it probably saved me a lot of cavities and extractions in the long term, not to mention that I can actually show my teeth when I smile. It's money well spent.

Clydefrog

I was taking out the trash and a kid comes up to me and says "Hola!"

I was prepared to say hello back but the hola threw me off so I replied "Hoela!"

The kid looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world and walked away.

AcridMeat

Banned
Peter is a hottie fo sho

This guy! She did say depending on wherever I end up (living wise) I need to come back if I get work done. Since my teeth are so jacked it'd be night and day difference.

By the way how's the Gundam coming along?
BTW, you should get an ortho if you need it and can afford it, Acrid. It makes a world of difference. I used to have some actual teef when I was a kid (I blame my maternal lineage for that) and it probably saved me a lot of cavities and extractions in the long term, not to mention that I can actually show my teeth when I smile. It's money well spent.
Yeah the trouble is funding it currently. Thing is, I'd have to get old style braces, and with how much crowding there is, it'd take years and years, probably 5+. Also probably need an operation to remove a tooth or two since there's one I call an ogre tooth on the front that has literally nowhere to go. I basically need to go the same line as Grant Imahara. As in, get famous on TV money so I can afford surgery to fix everything.

So the hope now is just being able to clean well enough that shit don't get built up again.

edit: Just saw Gundam pics, dude that looks sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom