• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Went back to Real Pic January and followed the gradual progression of current FakeGAF taking over that thread and then splitting off to form their own thread. Now I kind of feel like an outsider for not being part of that history, ahaha.

Oh Zeemumu, always late to the party.

I gotta do something about these comics strewn all over the place. I haven't even read half of them. I just get sucked up into the hype whenever a new superhero movie is about to come out and decide to visit a comic book store at random.

Ugh, I remember that one. I wish I didn't. First time experiences tend to be poor, but that one is soul scarring :(

That said, butt stories lend themselves to awkwardness. I'm not sure if I should share my own, heteronormative one...
fecal matter was not involved.

Mmm.
It was an amazing fanfic. Get into it. :3
Dirty

Really dirty

I'm washing my eyes now. brb
;________; I don't know if I'll ever top again.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Holy shit. I try to be humorous instead of negative ITT, but between the rampant prejudice in both the short men and trans threads I feel like slapping a lot of people across their faces.

Some fucking insensitive, unempathetic turdlings out there.

Holy shit. I try to be humorous instead of negative ITT, but between the rampant prejudice in both the short men and trans threads I feel like slapping a lot of people across their faces.

Some fucking insensitive, unempathetic turdlings out there.

Yeah, some of the posts in that Obamacare trans thread are just... wut.

Reeking of ignorance tbh.

yousoundignorant_zpscf4e6de6.gif

Kater

Banned
;________; I don't know if I'll ever top again.
Oh, you can top me, alright.
hehehe

Just that my obsession with her wasn't as real as I made people think it was.

I fell into following her by accident because of that though. So jokes on me.
Ah, now I understand. Thanks. Never experienced something similar nor heard of that happening to someone else though.

I'm for real obsessed with Yogscast's Strippin (warning, hot guy doing the ice bucket challenge, SFW though) at the moment.

I didn't write you a gay THG fanfic. I thought it was just a normal gay fanfic?

It was Divergent themed.

You stuffing your face with Dauntless chocolate cake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Using the phrase "breathing heavily" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me going in completely dry <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I've realised how little I come here now. It feels like I'm slipping away into the void...

Or maybe FakeGAF is the void and I'm escaping it.

You'll be back.

They always come back.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Messages from interested parties at online dating site are piling on.

Can't access them because I'm a cheap fuck who won't pay a sub in order to read them before 1am, when guys can access their inboxes for free.

zeemumu

What happened?

Did the Disneyland plan backfire?

No, well kind of. I don't have much faith that she'll message me back on whether or not I'm allowed to tag along so my expectations were zero.

That's not what's bugging me though. Right now it's a little bit of everything. I have no fricken idea what to do right now. Feeling kinda worthless even though I don't think I am. It's hard to get out of that mindset.
Kind of like this if you replace "Relationships" with "Friendships"

This is just me ranting though. Please don't think any worse of me for ranting on here.

AcridMeat

Banned
Wooo second part of the cleaning at the dentist is done. Only took an hour, was scheduled for two, and it didn't take any anesthesia because she barely used the super cleaner. Now have to go back in a couple months to see progress with gums and we in the clear.

Not a bad couple visits at all for about a decade of not going.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funny, I also have a cleaning soon. I scheduled it for monday. Not looking forward it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Not a single cavity in 34 years, fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom