• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
The most narcissistic thing I've ever read. I'd take the $50. Though I agree with people saying no I'd play games instead. The ultimate co-op partner.

Actually if I could have 3 copies of myself I could play all of these amazing local multi games oh man.
Pfff, 50 Dollars are nothing when you can have the perfect sex partner who knows exactly what you want. :p

The OP of that "would you have sex with yourself" thread:

tumblr_lz0y0gVms11r94e9jo1_500.gif

Female me? You'd have to pry me with boiling water. I'm not even kidding

I knew you two would say yes.

#hornbros

:D

I would too. I would do the dirtiest things with myself. :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Pfff, 50 Dollars are nothing when you can have the perfect sex partner who knows exactly what you want. :p
That'll pay for the ticket and transportation getting to this incredible DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist tour. They have Afrika Bambaataa's vinyls it's going to be amazing. Way better than seeing my dick from another perspective.

Toa TAK

Banned
Not just her, apparently. Everyone's nudes have leaked. Someone hacked the cloud from what I can tell and stole a sizable amount of celebrity nudes and put them up for sale.

All that hype about THE CLOUD only for it to get hacked?

Disappointed.

Also, my afternoon has been made.

zeemumu

I legitimately wasn't expecting this because I didn't even know that she was dating someone. I'm sure she'll play it off somehow. Sucks that she was singled out in this mass-leak, though.

Toa TAK

Banned
So hey, is there anything to play on the Xbox One? I just got mine and was wondering if there is anything to play on it that I can't play on my 360. ;_;

Talentless or not, would.

I wouldn't say she's talentless. She can actually sing but her technique is shit. She runs out breath so easily, can't enunciate for shit, her high notes are shrill and awkward.

However, she's just an awful person in general. At least based on certain fan encounters with her. Just a slime covered piece of filth.

The bigger list of apparent nude-leak victims:

Aly and AJ Michalka, Aubrey Plaza, Abby Elliott, Avril Lavigne, Amber Heard, Brie Larson, Candice Swanepoel, Cara Delevigne, Emily Ratjakowski, Farrah Abraham, Gabrielle Union, Hayden Pannettiere, Hope Solo, Hillary Duff, Jenny McCarthy, Kayley Cuoco, Kate Upton, Kate Bosworth, Keke Palmer, Kim Kardashian, Kirsten Dunst, Krysten Ritter, Lea Michele, Lizzy Caplan, Mary Kate Olsen, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Rihanna, Scarlet Johansson, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Wynona Ryder, Alison Brie and Dave Franco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom