• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Just had a dream that somebody in a graveyard lifted up a running lawn mower and killed an innocent person with it, grinding him into shreds, who for some reason was screaming all the way through it long after he shouldn't be able to.

Fuck dreams sometimes.

Just had a dream that somebody in a graveyard lifted up a running lawn mower and killed an innocent person with it, grinding him into shreds, who for some reason was screaming all the way through it long after he shouldn't be able to.

Fuck dreams sometimes.

That sounds like a horror movie scene I saw....

Hardcore, man.

Time to drunk eat even if I didn't really get drunk.

#eggrolls and #frenchfries

Fuck dreams sometimes.

Goddamn.

This reminds me of a dream/nightmare I had where I throttled someone. I'm not a violent person at all, so I don't know where that was coming from.

Turin

Banned
The sobbing followed by screaming is what got me. -_-

Goddamn.

This reminds me of a dream/nightmare I had where I throttled someone. I'm not a violent person at all, so I don't know where that was coming from.

I was just a spectator/ghost in the dream. What's weird is I've been in a more upbeat mood lately so I don't know where that came from either.

zeemumu

Wow, that celebrity leaked pic thing goes a lot deeper than I thought.

dk01.jpg

I only looked at J-Law's because curiosity got the better of me, Rihanna's because well I've already seen her boobs anyway, and Franco's because I am pig
but thanks for being a total letdown.

I've avoided the rest because it is a bit gross to look at nudes when they were meant to be private and weren't shared willingly. That they're celebrity nudes doesn't change that.

Clydefrog

what would women and gaygaf want if a ton of male nudes leaked?

and would it even be that exciting? what would you be aiming for? a bunch of erect dick pics? it's not like they take pics of their boobs in front of a mirror

gosling
clooney
pitt
pratt
??

and would it even be that exciting? what would you be aiming for? a bunch of erect dick pics? it's not like they take pics of their boobs in front of a mirror

gosling
clooney
pitt
pratt
??

Dick and butt and chest pics

And the guys are reaching for tall things

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
What are you doing drinking on a Sunday, Jake.

Love yourself.

And Lily Allen totally deserves some kudos for making extra chromosomes attractive.

Acid08

Banned
The hype is fucking real.

MC definitely looks more traditional than I was expecting coming off of all the nonsense P4 turned into. Soejima still the king of style.

Just saw Dragon Quest Heroes. Got excited because action RPG. Then got disappointed because there's like a 5% chance S-E will release it in English. Then realized it's basically a Dynasty Warriors hack n slash style game. And nothing of value was lost.

Kater

Banned

gosling
clooney
pitt
pratt
??
I'd rather just use my imagination. :p

NinjaBoiX

There is something really seedy in a kind of "leering through her bedroom window" way about checking out leaked nudes, it's just inherently creepy looking at someone else's really private images that you have no business seeing.

Besides, the whole appeal of nudie selfies is the private intimacy of it IMO; she just impulsively decided to send you a sexy pic with the express intention of turning you on. That's really hot.

Of course, if you "accidently" post them on Twitter then imma look innit.

Tf9PV5Q.png

I did see one but not Jlaw. Someone posted a link to a picture that contained a thumbnail from one of them. Someone reported it and I had to delete it.

GAF's most civilised wallaby.

Today I told HR that my level 4 pay claim authority ran out, but that I still had level 5.

I could have just claimed all my hours on level 5 and earned $2/hour more. Nobody would have even realized it was a mistake because the person who set it all up and hired me doesn't work here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom