• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Yeah, incredibly silly name. Casual customers are truly lost with the bad names Nintendo come up with. They didn't learn a thing from the Wii U.

I kind of want one of these new 3DS models, but I only just upgraded to an XL. Like last year when the Zelda XL edition released I bought that one and sold my original 3DS. And to afford this new one I probably have to sell my Zelda edition which I don't want to. So I guess I'm certainly not buying one on day one whenever that will be. Still need to get a PS4 anyways.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This is ridiculous. After MONTHS not getting any random attention from the womyn on the intertubes, I changed this morning my profile picture at the dating site I frequent with a janky ass, Instagram-like version of the one I took using my bathroom mirror (that one I showed you a couple of days ago) and now I can't reply to all the e-mails I'm getting.

-Professional picture in a professional setting with a nice dressy shirt and a tie: I have to work my ass off to get attention.

-Lame bathroom selfie with some crummy filters: "hey, how you doin"

I desist. I will never understand this shit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well, at least it was a finger.

Next time make a cup of coffee with three spoons of salt. Instahurling ensues. Guaranteed to work 100% of the time.

I used to be the world's most functional alcoholic back in the day. Puking when your body demands it feels so good. Well, the feeling afterward.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
↑ Not sure if restrain or iron stomach.

Last friday I came home so shitfaced from the festival I can't remember the last couple of hours before I went home. I don't even remember how I got into my bed, but when I woke up I found all my clothes beatifully folded, my wallet aligned with the corners of my nightstand, and both my pocket change and some spare cards perfectly stacked. That was a whoa moment.

↑ Not sure if restrain or iron stomach.

Last friday I came home so shitfaced from the festival I can't remember the last couple of hours before I went home. I don't even remember how I got into my bed, but when I woke up I found all my clothes beatifully folded, my wallet aligned with the corners of my nightstand, and both my pocket change and some spare cards perfectly stacked. That was a whoa moment.

Iron stomach tbh

I puked because I had had two bowls of chili beforehand. You can imagine what that was like.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ugh. Beans and hard liquor. Ugh.

I once had a similar experience with our local equivalent.

9GPpgs7.jpg

As I discovered, those huge white beans with fatty pork cuts do not mix well with absynthe...

Fake edit: Tiddums, you are such a terrible Australian.

Ugh. Beans and hard liquor. Ugh.

I once had a similar experience with our local equivalent.

9GPpgs7.jpg

As I discovered, those huge white beans with fatty pork cuts do not mix well with absynthe...

Fake edit: Tiddums, you are such a terrible Australian.

I puked up so much chili I actually clogged the toilet and flooded the bathroom. The water was clean, though. But I was too far gone to do anything about it.

Grizzo

YouTube looks kind of... different?

Song is cool though. Even if I don't understand a word.
Grizzo, please translate. lol

just found this post! Sorry for being late.

Well Moi, Lolita was one of the biggest hit of the year 2000 across Europe (and especially in France), and it's a song about a young girl (say 15/16) growing up and discovering that her looks can drive men crazy, playing hard to get and flirting with them like it's all just a game. The lyrics are also full of puns and sexual innuendos.

It's quite a dirty song, but I was 10 years old by the time of release so I didn't know that, just thought it was catchy and used to sing all day every day, haha.

Alizée went on to have another successful album but then it went downhill after that. Her last one was released four months ago (right after she won the french version of Dancing With The Stars) and it's a huge flop.

Kater

Banned
just found this post! Sorry for being late.

Well Moi, Lolita was one of the biggest hit of the year 2000 across Europe (and especially in France), and it's a song about a young girl (say 15/16) growing up and discovering that her looks can drive men crazy, playing hard to get and flirting with them like it's all just a game. The lyrics are also full of puns and sexual innuendos.

It's quite a dirty song, but I was 10 years old by the time of release so I didn't know that, just thought it was catchy and used to sing all day every day, haha.

Alizée went on to have another successful album but then it went downhill after that. Her last one was released four months ago (right after she won the french version of Dancing With The Stars) and it's a huge flop.
I didn't even remember that I mentioned you in a post. Drunk posting, ugh. -.-

Thank you, Grizzo. <3 :D
And no, I never heard that song before.

Chuckie

Nice Apollo Justice cosplay.

So Real Pic January was runoff from the drunk thread and FakeGAF is runoff from Real Pic January, and since the topic has been drinking for the last few weeks I guess it's returning to its roots.

RPJ was run off from the drunk thread? I did not know this.

Wow, take away the context of my posts, and it totally looks like I'm advocating bulimia. A mess.

"All it took was a finger down my throat. My body wanted it." #GAFNoContext

You're going to carry that weight.

You can't tell me what to do, Mom!

Just about to head out to PAX :) <3

<3

#wuld

Just woke up and everything hurts. Blehhhg time to do nothing all day and drink blue frost Gatorade. How's everyone doing?

Just woke up and nothing hurts. Amazing. I did load up on water and ibuprofen before I went to bed tho.

AcridMeat

Banned
I guess. That's what it says in the first RPJ OP. Although it's not specific so it could be run off from THE drunk thread or A drunk thread
That's the equivalent of "this is based on a drunken idea between some of us" not some weird official coalition deciding to.
The most narcissistic thing I've ever read. I'd take the $50. Though I agree with people saying no I'd play games instead. The ultimate co-op partner.

Actually if I could have 3 copies of myself I could play all of these amazing local multi games oh man.

Chuckie

That's the equivalent of "this is based on a drunken idea between some of us" not some weird official coalition deciding to.The most narcissistic thing I've ever read. I'd take the $50. Though I agree with people saying no I'd play games instead. The ultimate co-op partner.

Actually if I could have 3 copies of myself I could play all of these amazing local multi games oh man.

That topic is fucking weird. I wouldn't have sex with myself. I'd send that fucker to work while I play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom