• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
rywvXzj.jpg

And we thank you for it, Eva.

zeemumu

Hmm, probably best to change the subject before the leaks take advantage of the thirst in here and consume the thread.

College classes are going to be starting up again in late September. I guess I have until then to prepare myself. I wonder how much paper I'd save if I bought a notebook specifically for sketching and doodling. I have one purely for venting (not much of a journal/diary but it kind of serves a similar purpose) that I was suggested to get by someone on GAF a long time ago.

Toa TAK

Banned
I start tomorrow morning. Biology baby, right after a meeting with a counselor. So close to getting out of community college.

zeemumu

Bio was a really interesting class. 45 minutes a day in the actual bio class and 3 hours a day in the lab. I'm a computer science major though so most of my classes are math-oriented, although I have taken some other classes because I needed the units. Last quarter I took an art class and it was by far the most expensive class that I have ever had. Hundreds of dollars in art supplies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Gah, thanks for letting me know to steer clear of art. The only art classes I've taken are Art History and Women in Art. No supplies there but a book I didn't open once.

My lecture for Biology is apparently going to be an hour and 35. Labs will be longer.

zeemumu

It was a Foundations of 2 Dimensional Design class. All we had were about 5 projects and 2 quizzes. I didn't even buy the book but still managed to spend a ton of money. Drawing pads and pencils were the easy part. It's the paint supplies that got me.

Bio labs aren't that bad despite how long they are. We always just walked in, the professor gave a a quick overview of what we would be doing, and we spent the remaining time working. If you finished early then you could leave whenever you wanted, so I didn't always stay in there the full 3 hours.

AcridMeat

Banned
The hype is fucking real.

MC definitely looks more traditional than I was expecting coming off of all the nonsense P4 turned into. Soejima still the king of style.
Waking up to that trailer, awesome stuff. PS4 simultaneous release I was not expecting at all. I liked the look of the protagonist as well.

I would climb Taylor Swift like a tree.

Lewd.

And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away
But you're quicksand

I can't decide if it's a choice
Getting swept away
I hear the sound of my own voice
Asking you to stay
And all we are is skin and bone
Trained to get along
Forever going with the flow
But you're friction

Turin

Banned
I <3 Eva Green. Will watch any movie for her, even when I know it's going to be bad.

I wouldn't go out of my way to see a bad movie she's in but she is never the bad part of a movie. <3

Waking up to that trailer, awesome stuff. PS4 simultaneous release I was not expecting at all. I liked the look of the protagonist as well.

Now will he be as cool as he looks???

I hated that commercial.

I never saw it air. Just on youtube long after it was done. LOVE IT. ^_^

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
A local supermarket had a sale on pineapples. I bought four small ones on my way home and just ate an entire one in one sitting. Two huge slices of melon, too.

Fresh fruit gives me life.

Turin

Banned
Lowes seriously kicked my ass today. I gotta say though, genuinely nice/cool customers really helped my day go better.

Turin

Banned
Jake, you trying out Tales of Xillia 2?

Well I'm a cool guy so he'll be cool guy obv.

It was one of the only ads on a network I watched regularly for what felt like 6-12 months straight.

I forgot the Persona protagonists are silent/you. Never really invested in one although I liked P4 in concept. Just never got real into it.

Then I can understand your hatred. TV commercials are evil.

NinjaBoiX

Do you guys honestly think that dude in the Persona 5 trailer looks cool? I thought he looked like an awkwardly dressed, socially inept, effeminate looking chump.

I figured that was the idea, and that his Persona would be like his antithesis; like Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba or maybe Justin Bieber.

Turin

Banned
He looks fine, Ninja. Sounds like something hit a nerve. ;)

"Cool" probably wasn't the right word though. I just didn't feel like thinking of a more appropriate word to use.

AcridMeat

Banned
Do you guys honestly think that dude in the Persona 5 trailer looks cool? I thought he looked like an awkwardly dressed, socially inept, effeminate looking chump.

I figured that was the idea, and that his Persona would be like his antithesis; like Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba or maybe Justin Bieber.
Personally I like P4's protagonist design more, but I'm close to finishing Cowboy Bebop so I guess I'm into wavy/curly hair right now. It's definitely a conscious design choice for them to look plain and awkward. The story shows who they truly are innit. To that effect I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom