• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
BAM! I totally forgot about them too until I saw that picture lol. Anyone do anything fun today (Labor Day)?

Worked my ass off so fuck Labor Day. =D

Everyone came to fucking Lowes!

everyone.gif

zeemumu

An unsettling amount of people were in Walmart too. What makes it unsettling is that I didn't go in until 5:30PM and people were still buying barbeque stuff. Now that's some last minute shopping.

Also, I hate to bring this up again since I'm the one who suggested that we change the subject, but I think they managed to stop the celebrity leak thing. The people in the thread on here before it got locked said that one of the leakers got identified.

Aaliyah - Those Were the Days

We ain't lovers no more
We don't laugh no more
We don't play no more
We don't makeup no more
We don't kiss no more
We don't hug no more
You don't please me no more
You don't touch no more
Give me chills no more
We don't go out no more
We don't kick it no more
We don't dance no more

13 years old and still so fresh. This album was so ahead of its time.

If it makes you feel any better I spent the day curled up in a cocoon of blankets hung over from Saturday still. What the hell are people buying at Lowes today?

Turin

Banned
Everything. Plants, mulch, sod, lawnmowers, water heaters, carpets, doors, washers, toilets, fucking bathtubs. etc....

Turin

Banned
They receive a special punishment where every day they must push a line of shopping carts up a hill and the carts roll back to the bottom each night.

And the days are always impossibly hot and humid with no access to water or any other form of hydration.... unless they wish to drink their own urine.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That's really cool, dude. :)

Dumb question but do you recommend it as a must visit place before I die?
Yeah it's pretty different here. I like it. Plus being able to drive several hours and visit a whole new country! I'd recommend that to anyone
I feel so lame for being born in Germany and not being able to speak the language at all.
How? Moved when you were a baby?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Aww Lisa is leaving the Buf...

Hope you had a blast mate, it's only a few months until you guys see each other again!

It was an amazing time though and it's pretty much incredible how well we clicked and all. Did do way more things than one should be able to fit into 3 weeks. Lots of memories were made and me and Lisa both took hundreds of pictures as well lol.

And yeah, only a few months! Should be doable :)

Multiple eurotrips in a year must be expensive, damn. Buf must be rolling in the big bucks :O

Ahahaha. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Multiple eurotrips in a year must be expensive, damn. Buf must be rolling in the big bucks :O
Lulz. I'm working constantly. Hooray for casual rates
It was an amazing time though and it's pretty much incredible how well we clicked and all. Did do way more things than one should be able to fit into 3 weeks. Lots of memories were made and me and Lisa both took hundreds of pictures as well lol.

And yeah, only a few months! Should be doable :)

<3

And soooo many pictures. Especially of the kitty we found :3

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It scares me to say this, but between a new graphics card and some new, fly trousers and shoes, I'd pick the trousers and shoes over the graphics card. My backlog is already huge as it is.

I'd rather clean all the good gold games I have in my Steam account before adding anything new. Those Christmas sales are brutal.

Lulz. I'm working constantly. Hooray for casual rates

That's a lot of casual work :O

Glad it's working out for you so far.

It scares me to say this, but between a new graphics card and some new, fly trousers and shoes, I'd pick the trousers and shoes over the graphics card. My backlog is already huge as it is.

I'd rather clean all the good gold games I have in my Steam account before adding anything new. Those Christmas sales are brutal.

You should see my library bro. Shit is endless.

The_Poet

Banned
Damnit Nvidia hurry up and announce new cards

irBzlqXjxlOnk.gif

Unless the new cards are like a 20% increase in performance over a 780, I'll stick for now. Still looking forward to the benchmarks

I've been trying to make an effort to clear out my backlog but I always end up playing DOTA 2 or Fifa instead..

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Really? I've been incredibly let down by it so far. It has none of the originality of Fallout 3, to the point that it looks like a rushed expansion pack with almost no new assets.

What really infuriates me is how buggy is it, though. It's a mess. It crashes at random times, corrupts my saves, my character and companions may get stuck in the oddest places... Awful. It's enjoyable, but at times it feels like the game is fighting me not to like it.

Kater

Banned
Really? I've been incredibly let down by it so far. It has none of the originality of Fallout 3, to the point that it looks like a rushed expansion pack with almost no new assets.

What really infuriates me is how buggy is it, though. It's a mess. It crashes at random times, corrupts my saves, my character and companions may get stuck in the oddest places... Awful. It's enjoyable, but at times it feels like the game is fighting me not to like it.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/?

At the link you will find the Crash Fix for the game. There are other user-made mods too, like the 4GB VRAM mod and others who are all just there to alleviate your experience with the game even more.

But the only thing you really need is the crash fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom