• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
uO887B2.jpg
Haha I remember this one, still gets me. Especially if you add an accent to him.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That awks moment when the girl is cool as shit and very cleary looking for it, yet she doesn't click at all.

Oh well :(

Jake and Em would like her. Huge GOT nerd.

Reel life and that CeeLo thread have already bummed me for the rest of the week. I'm not clicking that one.

It's like a couple of people fighting the good fight and saying that there's a lot of institutionalised sexism and shit that discourages women from being in bands and stuff.

Then the rest of it is either people saying "No look at this list of bands with women" or "Well maybe women just don't want to" and just oh my god.

MutFox

Banned
That awks moment when the girl is cool as shit and very cleary looking for it, yet she doesn't click at all.

Oh well :(

:(

I just had some dates with this one girl...
It feels like we clicked...

Not sure if I should take this fast or slow.
Don't wanna ruin anything. :|
I'll just go with the flow...

zeemumu

Windam is young Neil. Right now, it seems like MutFox is Scott. Or Funky.

I feel like Wazzy couled be Julie/Kim, but she might be too nice.

zeemumu

Ah, so it is him. (Gay guy from the movie)

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

He reminds me more of the book version, but yeah.

So I guess that leaves Em as Lisa (just that right amount of nerdy and cool) and Lisa as Ramona ("I change my hair every week and a half, dude.") But does that make Buf Scott? And who would be Stephen Stills? Is Knives Female Windam?

zeemumu

Who am I then

Well Stephen Stills and the exes are the only male characters left, and you're too serious to be Wallace so I guess you'd be Stephen? Or you can be Scott and Turin can be Stephen. You know what? Yeah, that works better.

RobotNinjaHornets can be Kim. Wazzy is Julie (book Julie), Windam is Young Neil, Dragonz is Lisa, Gato is knives.

Edit: NO WAIT, Em is Scott's sister whose name I can't remember (Anna Kendrick). I think her name is Stacey.

Kater

Banned
Well Stephen Stills and the exes are the only male characters left, and you're too serious to be Wallace so I guess you'd be Stephen? Or you can be Scott and Turin can be Stephen. You know what? Yeah, that works better.

RobotNinjaHornets can be Kim. Wazzy is Julie (book Julie), Windam is Young Neil, Dragonz is Lisa, Gato is knives.

Edit: NO WAIT, Em is Scott's sister whose name I can't remember (Anna Kendrick). I think her name is Stacey.
Yay, I'm Knives! (^▽^)

Who's BB though?

I posted in that dumb thread. Oh god help it's going to be awful.

...I'll take it!

And BB is clearly Other Scott. Like there's no way that isn't a thing.

Man, this SP talk has got me looking up pages on Google. I'm overdue for a reread.

The bit in Honest Ed's in the third book is probably the hardest I've laughed at a comic ever. I was literally crying.

This conversation reminds me that I need a RL Kim Pine.

knUj1d8.jpg

Scott, you fucked up.

Well

Apparently I'm Kim

...unfortunately I don't think either of us are gay.

God Kim was best I was so hoping he'd go back to her at the end of it all. And now I'm realising how long ago the 6th book came out :C

MutFox

Banned
Never read the comic, but I love the movie!

Reminds me, I gotta watch it again.
Probably seen it about 5 times now...
Maybe more.

zeemumu

I rebought the movie because I couldn't find my original copy, then found it later. Now I have two.

They cut a lot out of the 3rd ex/ envy story for time though. She was originally supposed to fight Ramona, not Roxy.

Gotta love the vegan police though. "It's milk and eggs, bitch."

zeemumu

Scott_Funny_Face_2.jpg

In other news, I just bought my friend a $60 Ewok backpack from Disneyland for Christmas because she said she wanted one. Sigh, the things I do to keep my friends happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom