• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Also this may have happened yesterday

nCcnnbl.jpg

>_>

Please ignore the swelling on my foot ;__;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

MutFox

Banned
Morning All...

Haven't really been keeping up here or GAF... :|

Met a cool girl recently... :D
Will see her again on Thursday! XD

zeemumu

Let it go
Let it roll right off your shoulder
Don't you know
The hardest part is over
Let it in
Let your clarity define you
In the end
You will always just remember how it feels

Our lives are made, of these small hours
These little wonders
These twists and turns of fate
Time falls away
But these small hours
These small hours, still remain.

Let it go
Let it roll right off your shoulder
Don't you know
The hardest part is over
Let it in
Let your clarity define you
In the end
You will always just remember how it feels

Our lives are made, of these small hours
These little wonders
These twists and turns of fate
Time falls away
But these small hours
These small hours, still remain.

I saw Let It Go™ at the beginning and you know what my initial thought was.

Disney has forever ruined that phrase.

zeemumu

Sitting in a waiting room seems kinda messed up when you have an injury. When I was little I fell on my scooter and a rock punched a hole through my lip and I had to sit in the waiting room. I'm pretty sure I was getting weird looks.

I watched half and then had to turn it off

I kinda like the movie. It did a really good job with the character costumes, at least. I'm still working my way through Dual Destinies. I'm on the space station case.

PLEASE get a new one and play them. PLEASE. I'LL DO ANYTHING.

Sorry, but this kind of plea will only work if it comes from Stephen.

Sitting in a waiting room seems kinda messed up when you have an injury. When I was little I fell on my scooter and a rock punched a hole through my lip and I had to sit in the waiting room. I'm pretty sure I was getting weird looks.

I think the last time I was in the hospital was when my knee dislocated when I was 14.

Needless to say, it was an emergency and I was promptly drugged (I still remember the feeling of morphine rushing through my veins) and had it popped back in place. So there was no waiting for me.

Turin

Banned
Lots of casual work and basically no bills. I was able to save up for this holiday in a month ($2300 for flights alone)

Hat-tip for the determination.

Almost makes me want to save more but I don't need to right now. More money's always nice though.....

Really? I've been incredibly let down by it so far. It has none of the originality of Fallout 3, to the point that it looks like a rushed expansion pack with almost no new assets.

What really infuriates me is how buggy is it, though. It's a mess. It crashes at random times, corrupts my saves, my character and companions may get stuck in the oddest places... Awful. It's enjoyable, but at times it feels like the game is fighting me not to like it.

I just want Fallout 4 man. Skyrim was pretty but it disappointed me. Fallout 3 actually had "soul". I loved that quirky, bizarre, grungy world even though it was a bit overstretched.

I don't think any popstars are the best popstars of the century *annoying smug face*

Claiming something is the best of anything is ridiculous in any artistic medium because there's never going to be a solid consensus.

Citizen Kane seems to get pinned up as the greatest movie by a lot of people just for the novelty of it.

This isn't a Botty thread.

I'm disappointed. And also so very over a lot of OT GAF's "lulz I don't listen to pop music at all but let me make broad ignorant statements about an entire very diverse genre I don't listen to"

Bye cunts.

It'd be a lot less obnoxious if the thread was more about what manages to resonate with them most.

Obviously, when I do hear pop music I tend to enjoy the darker, more intense stuff.

hi fake gaf

Hello, Sir Dawg.

I cannot tell if that is a male or female torso in your avatar.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom